LIES

The room had an awkward silence. Mrs. Kim seem to be in her own daze after seeing her son inside the closet with another boy holding his waist, Mr. Kim was rubbing her back.

Taekook were just sitting there after getting dressed in casual clothes and Jimin was still traumatized about Mr. Kim's compliment on his hieght.

(what they wore)

(what they wore)

"so... You're gay"

Mr. Kim questioned his son who was fumbling with the hem of his sleeves, as Taehyung nodded slightly in return.

"S-sorry-"

"And you?"

He asked looking towards Jungkook who just had a poker face. And to everyone's surprise, his lips tugged up in a bright smile before answering Mr. Kim.

"I am his boyfriend"

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes before shifting there eyes towards Taehyung, waiting for any kind of denial but his silence said the opposite thing.

"So it's true. I am disappointed in you Taebear.. "

Mrs. Kim said, rubbing her temples with here fingers as Taehyung gripped his sleeves tightly, feeling guilty.

"I am disappointed in you for not telling this to us sooner"

She continued with a soft smile, looking towards Taehyung who was quite shocked, to be simple.

"aren't you mad"

"Aish Tae! I am not as old as your father! It's 21st century, people need to normalize these things. It's completely fine sweetie"

A tear of happiness and relief escaped Taehyung's eyes. His parents really are the best he could get.

Jungkook noticed it and held Taehyung's hands, rubbing his thumb on the backside of Taehyung's hand to comfort him.

"How long have you two been dating?"

Mr. Kim asked as they gulped. The unscripted act was slowly bringing them close to getting caught. One wrong move and they're doomed.

Jungkook luckily motioned Taehyung to answer this question himself on time which was a big save.

"7 m-months"

"Omg! This looks serious! Jungkook sweetie I'd love to meet you parents..." And their breathe hitched. "....when we visit you again. It's probably too late. We should leave now"

And they're saved. Even if it was a bit sad for Taehyung, it was more of a relief. He couldn't stand lying to them for so long.

They bid their farewell to Taehyung's parents before crashing back down on the lobby's sofa.

"Ok now explain me everything"

"What?" Taehyung asked, clueless to what his best friend wanted.

"I legit woke up at 7 in the morning to serve your parents and get traumatized about my height just so you could have your 'supposedly' boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who already has a girlfriend. Explanation please"

Taehyung blushed. What could he tell him? 'oh hey Jimin. We just make out a couple of times just like last night but my parents came this morning when we were laying in the bed?'

Probably.

But before he could say anything, Jungkook interrupted him.

"Listen. It's basically none of your concern. But still, I just like bullying him and tease him. My girlfriend is out of the topic and I helped him just because I can bully him more."

"Ok..... Fair enough. For now."

Jimin answered. A hint of doubtfulness still lingering in his tone making Jungkook sigh.

"I'll.... Help you with Yoongi hyung if you keep silent about thi-"

"I would love to have lunch with him tomorrow!"

He answered as if nothing happened a minute ago, happily skipping his way towards the door.

The duo finally sighed in relief. The huge weight of doubt on them was slightly lifted from their head which was enough for the moment.

"come here"

Jungkook ordered Taehyung who didn't said anything and just walked up to him.

Jungkook held his waist and made him sit on his lap. He caged him between his arms and laid his head in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung gulped and doubtfully raised his hand towards Jungkook's soft hair, petting it slightly. According to what he's experienced till now, Jungkook really likes someone playing with his hair.

A hum of satisfaction left Jungkook's mouth which came out muffled as he still had his face in Taehyung's neck. Finally, He pulled away after 15 minutes or something.

"I'll leave now"

He said and pecked Taehyung's lips. His lips lingered there for a while before he finally stood up and went outside towards his car, that was luckily unnoticed by Taehyung's parents.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖