♡︎38♡︎𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 2521𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕨𝕦

𑁍𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕𑁍

"Kirumi can you please be faster!!" I shouted impatently looking at the radio screen that was on her car. Right on the left-down corner of the screen there was indeed a clock. 19:00. Oh dang! Just thirty minutes left! "Kokichi this is the fastest I can arrive. We are not in some kind of action movies!" Kirumi shouted in the driver seat.

I pouted slightly crossing my arms. Nagito made a small reassuring smile. "Don't worry lil grape! If you still believe in the handsome hope, there's always a way!" His eyes sparkled with pure joy as he said this. "Yes....and youre freaking the shit out of me-."  "Language! At least in the car please!" Kirumi interrupted.

I sighed and watched silently the sky from the car window. It was already night and the skies was full of stars. Over the horizont I could start to see Tokyo's lights! That city is so bright you can see it even from Seoul maybe. I should try that during vacation.

"Just fifteen minutes and we'll be at our destination." Kirumi spoke firmly. Looking straight at the street right infront of her. Now I surely only need to pray to god.

𑁍𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕𑁍

Ibuki cleared her throat as she stood in the bright podium of the theatre. All the  people cheering her as she entered. She booped the microphone twice and then shouted "HELLO EVERYONE! FROM JAPAN! FROM CHINA! FROM EUROPE! FROM
EARTH!" Ibuki jumped up and down out of joy.

"As you may know today is the big-bog day!!! One of these fantastic bands and singers will win a super incredible, awesome, special world-tour with all their songs!!!" The audience cheered again. This time more enthusiastically.

Meanwhile in the dressing rooms people were bouncing, smiling, hugging eachoter and exclaiming "We can do this!!" multiple times. Except for the Hope's Dreams of course. "We cannot do this woohooo!" Miu exclaimed in an ironic way. "What do you mean?! We can!" Hizuki smiled grabbing her guitar. The other three of the band looked at her in complete disbelief. "Yeah sure, of course because you know the song we are about to play right?" Miu said once again ironically. Hizuki gulped slightly before looking around, not wanting to face Miu's gaze. "O-Of course...W-what do you think...hehe...I'm the ultimate guitarist after all!" Hizuki replied which miu facepalmed herself.

❦︎ꨄ︎❦︎ꨄ︎❦︎ꨄ︎❦︎ꨄ︎❦︎ꨄ︎❦︎ꨄ︎

"Now I want everyone to meet our incredible judges!!! Four amazing people that decided to come here and choose with all of you the best band and singer ever!!!!" Ibuki exclaimed throught the car's radio. Kokichi was staring at the radio like he was hypnotized. I mean, how couldn't he be?

Kirumi mumbled something, probably a curse word as she went a bit faster.

"Kokichi, don't worry I'm pretty sure we'll manage to arrive in time!" Nagito cheered once again. Kokichi glanced at him. "I sure hope so..." he whispered as he kept staring at that radio.

No ones's PoV

"The first person that we have here is tall, very tall, unbelivably talllll! You guys say hello to Byakuya Togami! The ultimate Affluent Progeny!!!!" the audience cheered as a deep, cold voice echoed in the theatre. "Hi. Pleasure to be here.Shows like this are pretty interesting." And so the tall man, without saying more, sat in the juries podium.

"The second jury is one of the amazing, richest person ever! Guys please welcome Leon Kuwata the ultimate rock-live singer!!" Again the audience clapped and cheered as a boy with with spicy red hair waved at all the audience, winking everytime the camera would face him. "Hi world!!!!!" He exclaimed and the audience shouted even more.

🎉 You've finished reading ♫︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝♫︎ (𝚂𝚊𝚒𝕠𝕦𝕞𝕒) 🎉