♡︎7♡︎

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 816

__________

After that there was a deep and uncomfortable silence.
I was trembling, my eyes widening.
"N-no....w-why are y-you doing this..?"
"I don't want to do this. But I don't want that you will be the culprit for all the persons who would got fired."
He said, trying to not starting tearing up.
But with my tears warming my eyes he couldn't take the pain in himself and he hugged me closer to his chest,  some of his tears warming my hair.
"Why....*sob* why is he doing this..."
I sobbed on his chest.
"He sure is a asshole but don't worry, You'll be fine! You can continue to go to your private lessons-"

"I'm leaving them if it means you have to go on my father's hands."

There were silence after what I said.
Nagito left the hug and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"Are you insane?! This is what your father wants! You can't give up just because your useless cousin will go-"
"YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN A STUPID TALENT! AND MIU EVEN MADE ME JOIN THE SCHOOL BAND SO I COULD REVEAL MY TALENT TO THE WORLD!"
I screamed covering my face from the crying.

He looked at me, his eyes widen, then he pulled me into another hug, a small smile on his face.
"you're really surprising me these days. Im so happy that Iruma-San made you join  the band. But that means you have to study more and alone."
"I don't care, I just want you to stay with me. I don't want to make dinner just for me."
I said wiping some tears.
"Hehe...you're the most incredible cousin I ever got in my life"
Nagito said removing some of the dirty dishes.
"You're the invincible one!"
I said continuing wiping my tears.

__________

"Alright I typed him. Let's see if he will answer."
Nagito said shutting his phone off and placing it on the coffetable.
"I'm curious to see his reaction like first he tought you would came in his house and then now no!"
He giggled but stopped.

The phone started vibrating.

"oh looks like he's calling huh?"
I stated looking at Nagito who was holding the phone.
"Got it right. Wait some minutes."
He said accepting the call and went to the kitchen.

I tried to hear the conversation between them but I couldn't.
then Nagito came next to me giving me his phone.

"He wants to talk to you." He said seriously.
I looked at the phone then at him and then at the phone again taking it.
I put it next to my ear and with my most gentle but serious voice said:
"Why hello there Mr. Ouma!"

There were soms seconds of silence then he spoke up.
"Don't you dare to go to that band."

I think it's time for a fight huh?

"Listen, I'm 18 I can decide on my own now Mr.Ouma and I don't like to fake to everyone that I'm the ultimate supreme leader."

"You're my son. I should at least guide you in the good street."

"You're opening your arms to the bad street."

"Kokichi listen."
He said after taking some deep breathes.
"The Ouma family is well-known as the most expensive family of ultimate leaders. What would the people of the ENTIRE WORLD will say when they will found out that Kokichi OUMA isn't the ultimate supreme leader but a guitarist?"

"You forget to put ultimate in front of it."
I said trying not to laugh.
Some groans could be heard on the phone.

"Alright listen I'll give you one week to change your stupid composture. I will send you one of my most accurate maid for see on you. If after that week I will see on the TV or even heard by a toddler that your talent is revealed-"

"So- But- Connec- do--s- w-ooourks-" I faked that there was a lost connection so I would hang up.
"KOKICHI STO-" Hang up. He was totally pissing me off. I mean, who have a father that always gets angry when you don't follow his orders?

"So what happened?"Nagito asked laughing from what he heard.
"Nothing he's angry blah blah blah he want me to still a leader blah blah blah he will take me one of his maid to come see me everyday blah blah blah-"
"Oh so only blahs?"
"Yep! Btw now I think I'm a bit sleepy."
I said making a little but genuine yawning.
"Yeah. Today was a very bad day. See ya tomorrow afternoon?"
"Oh yes goodnight father!"

I put myself on my comfy bed and fall in a deep sleep. Waiting for what would attend me tomorrow.

Sorry another  short chapter but I prefer to finish them correctly instead of finish them at one, not understandable point qwq♡︎