0k c0mpüt3r

ok so we and simon were back hom.  simon went to take a shower. (ONG THIS MEANS HE IS LIKE TOTTALLY NAKED) i went on da computar. my wallpaper was of monster energy dink and sanriø characteers. and sparkyl shit.   i signed onto twitch to do my eboy shirtless twitch stream. i tok off my shirt and changed into black cat ears, black necklace choker and lingerie tights, the chat got very very horny.  "HI GUYS TODAY IM GOJNA PLAY AMOGUS" i loged into amongus playing as the black one and  I BECAME DA IMPOSTER?! i suddenly saw text on the screen that said "thomyorkie has doated 10000 dollars" I GOT SO EXCITED "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH THOMYORKIE" in amogus i killed rhe red one because red isn't always sus 😒😒 i heard simon walk out of the bathroom and he interrupted my twitch stream but i didn't care he had a black robe on and waved to the webcaam. finally da twitch stream was finished. simon said to me "hey babie let's so make out" me and simon maked out sexily. and we did it, we realized that it was nite so we went to sleep. 

IT IS NOW DA HEXT DAY. 

i realized i was naaed so i decidddd to change,i first put on hello kitty underwear  i put on pink fishnet sleeves with a black shirt that had mcr on the shirt because mcr is real alt and punk. i also put on oversized boack pants with a heart belt, i put on black mary janes, and a pink headband with kuromi on it today for my makeup i put on brite red listick, pick and black eyfhadow and bright pink blush. simjn got up out of bed to change, i waited  for a bit . he came out wearing a good charlotte shirt, a black spiky collar, a short blak skirt with red fishnets underneath, blak doc jartens with black laces HE DOESNT WEAR RED LACES YOUR GODDAMN RACISRS IF YOU WEAR RED LACES EVEN IF THEY ARENT OADDER LACED, anyway he also put on red eyeshadow alll around his eyes and red blush with white foundatrsin. simon kissed me on da check and i went downstairs to my pink computar to chekc the notifications, i check my email first I GASPED, I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING I WAS BANNED FROM TWITHC.  I looked at the email and it said BANNED FOR UNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.  I GASPD AGAIN, why did i get banned all i did was not wear a shirt smh. i looked at my email some more and i got an email with the subejct "HAHA" and it was from someone named "kittyemo69" WHO THE FUCK IS THAT. i clicked on the email. the email read "HAHA ITS MOI THE GIRL FROM THE PARK LASG NIGHT I WENT TO YOUR TITTY TWTICH STREAM AND REPORTED YOU MANY MANY TIMES AND NOW YOURE BAND LOSER, anyway i doxxed you be careful xx" i screamed so loud and the house started shaking.

 the email read "HAHA ITS MOI THE GIRL FROM THE PARK LASG NIGHT I WENT TO YOUR TITTY TWTICH STREAM AND REPORTED YOU MANY MANY TIMES AND NOW YOURE BAND LOSER, anyway i doxxed you be careful xx" i screamed so loud and the house started shaking