peepee murphy

peepee hugged me cuz i was crygin. "shhhh it ok bert you bitch" roland saw us and hised "GO BACK TO YOUR CELLS" peepee made an angery grunt and walked away with me and damniel. we went back to the cel. peter screekhed and jumped "THAT BITCH ROLAND THINKS HE IS THE SHIT WHEN ALL HE IS IS JUST SOME BITCH IN A BAND THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SHITTIER VERSION OF DEPOOP MODE" i stared at peter awkardly. petre clear his throat "anyway i think martin goor was actually kidnapped too." peter said danielle looked at us and said "i'm homo" we blinked at him.

i started to cry and i banged on the cell bars "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEYITCH" my voice ecgoed through da whole jail, basement whatever the blody hell it was. i saw peepee got pissed off and daniel punched me in the face and i fell unconisus.

(POOPEES PETER POV)

damn that robert is sure a dumbass. but i took off ma shirt to have it used as a pillow for him. i fucking hate roland and his poser ass. ever since he got turned into a vampir he has acted like he is real alt whn he isn't. anyway i lookd at daniel and he is very sexa and so i kissed him and we kade out an did it. he kissed me all over and we made loud noises especially me with my cute demon screching. we herd the jail booing us i think i head dav gahan "SHUT THE FUCK UP WANKERS" and i heard another voice "MY GOD NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR DAT" i loked at robert and he was still sleping we continued until we heard our cell open. it was the bitch. she was wearing a pink lacy dress and pink lacy gloves and plaid tights and pink and black striped arm sleeves and platform demonias with bat wings and he'd haired was all done #scene and she was wearing a white tiara "OK THATS ENOUGH" she dragged me by the leg. ow ow ow i said. "i'm gonna punish you severly" sh3 said. i looked back at my cell and daniel was complete naked and he looked upsets. "SORRY" i shooted. i looked down and noticed i was naeked but my underwewae was still there i puled it up.

"ALRIGHT"she said she shoved me into a chare. "IM GONNA MAKE YOU LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE BAND FOR 4 HOURS" roland was taping up my feet and arms to da chair. "w....hat is it" i said she smiled demoically........

"THE TRAMP STAMPS" she said

"NOOOOOO NOT THE TRAMP STAMPS PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THE TRAMP STAMPS FOR FUCKS SAKE NOOOOOOOOOOO-" she taped up my mouth i was trying to screm but i couldn't. she laughed and put a stool in front of me and put a laptop out and put on the bitch stamps i'd rather die. i started crying and trying to scream again. i was flailing around tryin to get out of the chair, but the hnadcufes were staring to cut me up and all i saw were those pink blue purple posers who wouldn't stfu and i cried and cired and cired.

it felt like an eterntity until da bitch walked in. i was shaking and trembling. she untsped me and whispered in my ear "never do dat again" roland draged me back to the cell . daniel was there oooking concernedd and roobert woke up "whats wronged" he asked

SHE MADE ME LSITEN TO TRAMP STAMPS ON A LOOP FOR 4 HOURS