1

"Jung Hoseok, get out of my class!" the alpha teacher shouted.

Hobi got up from his seat, took his book, and started walking. Everyone in the class looked at him.

Hobi stopped and turned to his teacher. "You know what, sir? Your class is so boring. You don't know how to teach us," Hobi said, smirking, and then left the class.

Everyone in the college knew Hobi's personality, which is why no one dared to confront him. Hobi was a different type of Omega. While other Omegas were sweet, cute, and respectful towards alphas, Hobi was cute but never respected alphas.

Hobi went to the canteen and sat down. "Well, hello. I am Jung Hoseok, aka Hobi, a rich Omega. I never respect alphas except my father. I want my mate to be rich and cool like me, and if he's not, I'll reject him for sure."

Hobi started playing a game on his phone, and when the bell rang, it meant the lecture was over, and it was lunch break. Students began to pour into the canteen.

Y/n, along with Hobi's twin Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin, entered the canteen. Y/n went up to Hobi and playfully hit his head.

"What the heck, Y/n?" Hobi said, rubbing his head.

"How many times have I told you not to fight with the teacher?" Y/n scolded, sitting beside Hobi.

Hobi shrugged. "So? He's a useless alpha who doesn't know how to teach a lesson."

"But seriously, Hobi, don't pick fights with alphas," Jin said as he sat beside his mate, Namjoon.

"Come on, Jin hyung, don't be such a baby. Don't let alphas control your life," Hobi retorted.

Namjoon gave Hobi a warning look, but Hobi just smirked back.

Taehyung and Namjoon were Hobi and Y/n's cousins, and they had known each other since childhood. Hobi didn't want to be friends with alphas, but he befriended them for the sake of his eomma.

Namjoon and Jin had met two years ago when Jin transferred to Korea. Jin's house was located next to Namjoon's and Hobi's.

Time skip
Night

The Jung family was having dinner together.

"Appa, today Hobi fought with the teacher again," Y/n said, and Hobi shot her a glare.

"Hobi, how many times have I told you not to fight with the teacher?" Bogum, Hobi and Y/n's father, scolded.

"I'm sorry, appa," Hobi replied, looking contrite.

"Hobi, don't fight with anyone," Sana, their mother, chimed in.

"Okay, eomma," Hobi said, casting a sidelong glance at Y/n.

"I'll get you later, shorty," Hobi whispered in Y/n's ear, making sure Bogum and Sana couldn't hear.

Y/n responded, "You can't, my bro. I'm your cute sister," giving him a pleading look with puppy eyes.

"Jamless shorty," Hobi retorted.

Before Y/n could retort, Sana interrupted, "Stop fighting like animals, eat your food, and then go to sleep."

Hobi and Y/n hastily finished their food and made a quick exit to their room.

(*_*)

"Hyung, you need rest. I'll go and deliver this food," Jimin said with concern.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, Jimin, it's already night. I'll make the delivery. You go and get some sleep."

"But, hyung..." Jimin began, but his words were cut off by Yoongi's firm insistence.

"Jimin, just go," Yoongi said, taking the food from him.

"Okay, hyung," Jimin sighed and walked away.

Yoongi hurried, almost running, as he needed to make the food deliveries on time. He and Jimin didn't have a bike or a cycle, so they often had to walk.

After delivering the food to the customers, he made his way back home. It was already midnight, and he was exhausted. The late-night deliveries were taking a toll on him, but he continued to work hard to make ends meet.

_______________________________________________________

I don't know if this book will be good or not?