3

Tears welled up in Suga's eyes as he understood the reason behind Hobi's rejection - his lack of wealth compared to Hobi.

Namjoon approached Suga and said, "Suga, don't worry. We'll talk to Hobi."

Y/n hugged Suga and reassured him, "Don't cry, Suga oppa."

Suga nodded slowly and asked, "You guys don't hate me, do you?"

"No, Suga," Jin replied with a small smile.

Taehyung chimed in, "We don't hate you, hyung. Let's be friends." The others agreed.

After some time, everyone left Suga's house. Y/n returned home and found Hobi in the living room with Bogum and Sana.

Y/n approached them, visibly angry. "Hobi, are you an idiot?"

Hobi just sighed.

"What happened, Y/n?" Sana asked, trying to calm Y/n down.

"Eomma, appa, he rejected his mate," Y/n said, shocking both Bogum and Sana. They stood up on the sofa in disbelief.

"What? Why?" Bogum asked, looking at Hobi.

Hobi replied, "Because he's poor and not handsome."

"Hobi, are you an idiot? You just rejected your mate," Bogum scolded.

Hobi defiantly stated, "So what, appa? I want my mate to be like you, but he's poor."

"Hoseok, he's your alpha. He will protect you and keep you safe. Why don't you understand that money doesn't matter?" Bogum said with an alpha's authority, which frightened Hobi, Sana, and Y/n.

"Hubby, please calm down. Y/n is scared," Sana pleaded, and Bogum immediately calmed down, embracing his daughter.

Y/n nodded in response.

Bogum turned to Hobi and said, "And you, say sorry to your mate and accept him."

Hobi became angry and retorted, "No, never! I hate him. He's a poor bitch, and I will never accept him as my mate." With that, he grabbed his bag and left the living room, heading to his room.

"Hoseok," Bogum called out, but Hobi had already left.

Bogum sighed and sat on the bed, with Sana and Y/n joining him.

"What should we do now? Hobi is not ready to accept his mate," Sana asked.

Bogum pondered for a moment and then said, "Let's meet his mate."

"Hobi's mate's name is Min Yoongi, but people call him Suga. Suga oppa gave me his home address," Y/n said.

"We'll go to Suga's house tomorrow and talk to him," Sana suggested, and Bogum nodded in agreement.

(&_&)

Suga entered his apartment and knocked on the door. Jimin, his brother, opened the door and was taken aback by Suga's condition.

"Hyung, what happened to you?" Jimin asked, ushering Suga inside.

Suga entered the room, collapsed to his knees, and started crying. Jimin was shocked and immediately knelt down in front of his brother.

"J-Jimin, my mate rejected me because I'm poor," Suga sobbed, revealing the painful truth. Jimin couldn't believe his ears.

"W-What?" Jimin stammered.

Suga continued, "Yes, he rejected me. He said if I'm his mate, everyone will laugh at him. He said I'm not handsome, and he rejected me."

Jimin hugged his brother tightly, trying to console him. "Shh, hyung, don't cry. Everything is going to be fine. It's already midnight. Go to sleep, hyung."

After some time, Jimin watched as his brother fell asleep. Jimin settled down on the floor, deep in thought.

"I hope Hyung's mate accepts him soon," Jimin whispered before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&