The infinite train-chapter 13

Previously:

"This is called halo-halo. It's very delicious. All you need to do is mix all the ingredients with the ice then eat it!" She said.
(Yes author is a filipino =w=)

The hashiras and tanjiro and the others did what y/n said and eat it. They all liked the dessert.

Present time:

Y/n's pov:

After the dinner,we all went back to our rooms/estate and said our goodbyes and good nights.

I however,was not sleepy yet so I decided to put on my night dress and I style my hair to f/hs and went to the roof again.

As I was stargazing,I noticed a familiar presence so I looked around only to find my cousin.

"Oh,hey giyuu. Why are you not asleep yet?"

"I wanted to ask you something..."

"Hmmm? Sure! I'm not sleepy yet and I would love to talk to someone!" I said as he sat down next to me.

"Could you........um..... tell me more about my past?" He asked.

"Of course." I said happily.

So I started to tell him about all his past and all the things we did when we were kids. Like how we snuck out at night and try to sneak past the guards patrolling the palace just to get to the kitchen for a midnight snack,and how we always get scolded by our mothers.

"I think I'm starting to remember it a little..... Like I always see this woman in my memories." He said as i looked at him surprised.

"What did the woman looked like?! I asked excited because he might ever something.

"She has a short blue hair that fades to light blue. She has a pair of ocean eyes. She wears an large white that fades to blue lower dress with a ocean design and an off-shoulder white top. She has this four blue orbs behind her and it seems to be floating. She also has a blue that fades into sky blue crown."

"*gasps* giyuu that's auntie Lucinda! Your mom!" I said as he was shocked.

Then He slightly smiled,"guess my mom was so pretty...." he said as he looked at the stars.

"Yes. She is a very beautiful woman." I said calmly.

Soon not long after our talk and catching up,I went inside and sleep.

A few days has passed,tanjiro and the others was still training.

And every night i always come to the roof of the meeting estate,and I always meet different hashiras in one night.

First it was muichiro,then giyuu,next was tengen,then shinobu,obanai,gyomei,Mitsuri, lastly sanemi.

I haven't seen rengoku on night,I just assumed he was on a Mission.

A few days later,tanjiro and inosuke's new nichirin swords came.

It was chaotic actually.......Haganezuka-san was so mad at tanjiro for breaking his sword,so in the end he chased tanjiro with a knife.