Red light District-Chapter 19

Previously:

She came out and they all went to their destination.

Before jumping on the roofs,y/n put down her mask.

She waved at the four and started jumping on the roofs.

Present time:

Y/n Is trying to hold her laugh as Tengen try to sell the boys to the houses.

Then she saw some gathering on the other side,the boys looked too.

'Oh it's an oiran...' y/n thought as she observed more.

And then inosuke was bought by a woman.

Now that leaves zenitsu.

They were all sold to house's now.

Now the hunt begins.

Tengen joined y/n when he was done selling the boys to houses.

Things were going smoothly for the both sides.

The three boys had gained the trust of the people who bought them.

"Hmmm" y/n hummed as she was in deep thought.

"What's wrong?" Tengen asked.

"It's quiet. Too quiet. The demon is good at hiding,they are blending well. Do you think it's an uppermoon?" Y/n asked as Tengen think as well.

"If that's the case,we may end up flamboyantly killing each other." Tengen said as he smiled for a bit.

Y/n hummed in response. Ting! A sound ringed into y/n's head.

"Tanjiro is contacting me." Y/n said as Tengen looked at her,waiting on what tanjiro said.

"He said he found clues on suma. Apparently she tried to fake about losing her footing in here. He said that some girls found her diary and said that she lost her footing. He thinks it's a false lead."

Tengen not in response and continue to observe.

Soon y/n got another message.

"Inosuke said he got information on makomo. Apparently heard that makeup was sick and hasnt come out of her room. He thinks it fishy so he is gonna investigate more."

She said as he gained another nod from tengen.

The next day:

Inosuke and tanjiro were talking,mostly inosuke.

Inosuke was rambling on how there was a demon on his house.

"I think uzui-san,zenitsu and y/n will come here for our regular meet up." Tanjiro said.

"Zenitsu's not coming." Y/n said.

"What do you mean by  zenitsu isn't coming?" Tanjiro asked.

"I think I put you guys in terrible danger." Tengen said.

"The desire to save my wives has caused me to commit a grave mental error. Zenitsu's where-abouts are currently unknown." Tengen continued

"He message me last night thru telepathy saying he might done something wrong. I tried to ask what it is but we lost connection. He might be unconscious." Y/n said.

"You three,get out of here now. Except for y/n,your ranks are way too low. If the demon here is an uppermoon,you can't deal with them." Tengen said as he stood up.

"Hold on uzui-san. I'm coming too!" Y/n said as uzui looked at her.

"I may not be zenitsu's servant but I'm still a servant of my master,and he just ordered me to save his friend!"

Tanjiro nodded.

"Suit yourself but they are not coming." He said pointing at tanjiro and inosuke.

Before inosuke could complain,the two had vanished.

Timeskip:D

Tengen and y/n went to where zenitsu was sold.

Both of them held a kunai on the owners neck.

The kunai tengen was holding was on the owners throat and y/n's was on the owners neck.

"What happend to zenko and hinatsuru?" Tengen asked.

"Answer quickly and carefully. And don't look back." Y/n added

"Zenko vanished. Hinatsuru got sick so she went to a more likely brothel." The owner answered scared.

"Say what's on your mind now. Who do you suspect?" Tengen asked.

"Trust us and talk. We will defenetly kill whoever it is. We will avenge your losses." Tengen said.

"Oiran named warabihime. She lives on a room in the northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate." The owner said.

In the last sentence,the two had vanished quickly like they were not there.

They went to the room,the owner said but they found nothing.

"She must be hunting." Y/n said as Tengen nodded and they went out and hunt the warabihime.

Y/n stopped running. Tengen too, "I sense the demon. And tanjiro is fighting it." Y/n said as she turned back.

"You continue looking for your wives. I'm going back to tanjiro." Y/n added as the both of them went on their separate ways.

Since Tengen has advance hearing,he heard what y/n said.

"I sensed your wives and a demon under ground."

Meanwhile:

Tanjiro used the sun breathing to fight the demon.

He saw an opening and tried to cut her neck,but it was a fail.

(Alright I know this is short,I'm sorry,I have a huge test on Monday and I have to study. That's all,peace out!)

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

Y/n Can sense where the person is if they talk to telepathy.

If the person is unconscious,y/n can't figure out where they are.

Total of 860 words