𝐑𝐄𝐃 五

_______________________________

❝𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐑𝐄𝐃「 赤 」

❝ — 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 ❞

_______________________________

ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE YOU SHOWED UP IN TENDOU'S CLOSET. Since the first night you came you haven't felt tired at all. So you just didn't sleep.

Was this a side affect of being in the wrong time period? You didn't know but you didn't really question it either. You just enjoyed being here away from everybody who made your life a living hell. Who knew life could be so good? You could only thank Tendou for that.

Your days were filled with manga reading, talking to your 'roommates', attending volleyball practice with Tendou and hiding from the staff. As time progressed, you couldn't really bring yourself to form a close friendship with Tendou, even though he was responsible for your happiness. Truth was, you were scared.

The last friend you had was back when you were a child. With constant neglect from classmates and abuse from your father, you naturally turned away from forming relationships with people, even though it was something you desperately wanted. You just didn't know how to communicate that so you pushed yourself away.

But Tendou was different. It was like you guys had a magnetic force surrounding one another, pushing each other to be together at all times. You couldn't ignore it. You didn't want to ignore it.

But another feeling creeped up, one being that you have never experienced before for anyone and only he brought this out in you. Since it was foreign, you decided to push it to the side, scared of this new thing. But because you saw Tendou everyday, this unfamiliar feeling crept up on you and spread throughout your body.

You wondered if Tendou felt this too when you were around. If only you could read each other's minds, then you'd both know that you shared this feeling.

● ● ●

Today was just like any other day. Tendou bought a new volume of manga and you were almost finished with it, waiting for the next issue to be released. Naturally, you got bored of reading so you started wandering around.

You sat in a chair in front of their desk, taking notice of a volleyball and picked it up. You lightly tossed it in the air and caught it multiple times. As you were doing this, the ball accidentally slipped from your grasp and harshly hit the top of the desk, slightly popping out a drawer that you never noticed before.

Curiosity got the best of you and you opened it, completely disregarding the volleyball. You saw a red notebook in there, one that you assumed belonged to Tendou, since it was a bit worn out and too messy to be Ushijimas. You took it out and examined it, questioning if you should even open it because you knew how important your own notebook was to you.

You opened it. Inside you found pages filled with cute little doodles and drawings, making you question as to why you were so hesitant to open it. That was until you flipped over to an almost empty page with a few words scribbled in the center.

You recognized those words almost immediately, even through his messy handwriting. You started fishing in your sweats, feeling for the piece of paper that appeared in your clothing when you showed up here. Once you found it, your eyes widened and you compared them.

I wish someone loved me.

They were identical. Suddenly the doorknob started rattling and you quickly put the notebook back where it was and stuffed your note in your sweats. You threw yourself onto the bean bag chair and grabbed a manga from the top of the pile.

"(Y/N)~"
_______________________________