𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 七

_______________________________

❝𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕 | 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒「 回答 」

❝ — 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 ❞

_______________________________

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE both you and Tendou your wishes behind each other's backs.

During that time, you guys formed an unspoken, invisible bond of deeper understanding between each other. All you both ever wanted was love, yet it seemed so impossible to attain.

You were teased with a taste of this feeling when you were a child and then it was suddenly, forcefully taken from you by your own parents. On the other hand, Tendou never experienced this feeling but saw it everywhere around him.

He wondered too, if he could feel love. This happiness that many people seemed to have except him. But he only ever felt it momentarily whenever he blocked someone's spike. That feeling was paradise, and he wanted this feeling to be permanent.

Why was something that's supposed to be a given once your born so difficult to grasp? With this question that you both didn't have the answer to, you unknowingly looked in each other for that solution.

● ● ●

You, Tendou, and the rest of the volleyball team were walking out of the gym from practice. It was cold out, apparent through the slight rustle of leaves that tumbled in the wind and goosebumps that crawled over your skin. Tendou took notice of this and put his jacket over you.

"You guys up for some ice cream? The boy with grey, slightly messy hair spoke up, who you came to learn was Semi. "Your treat?" Shirabu questioned.

"Aha no. I just figured it's still too early to go back to the dorms and do nothing, isn't it boring?" Semi responded.

Everyone else agreed with his statement and decided that ice cream didn't sound too bad at the moment. So that's exactly what you guys went to do.

As you guys walked into the almost empty parlor, you immediately ran up to all the flavors, excited to see all the different kinds you haven't seen in years. Tendou watched as you looked at all of the flavors, bitterly smiling at the enthusiastic expression that painted your face as you frantically moved around. Your reaction was cute yet sad to him.