Kakashi Hatake

Once they had reached their destination, Gojo looked around his new surroundings curiously. 'This place seem like it's not as advanced in technology as home, just what time period am I in?' Gojo thought to himself as he sat down on a chair.

"Mr.Satoru, what are you going to get?" Naruto asked.

"Um, well, what do they have?" Gojo replied, Naruto gave a smile.

"They this bowl of ramen called Miso Chashu Pork ramen! It's my favorite and it's super good!" Naruto answered happily. Gojo pondered for a second then replied.

"Then I'll try the Miso Chashu Pork ramen."

"I'll have the same." Kakashi said as he read his book, Gojo looked at the book with some curiosity then smiled.

"I'll take the same as well." Yamato said in agreement.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's that book that you are reading?" Gojo asked Kakashi. Kakashi looked up at Gojo, with a slightly surprised expression.

"It's called Make Out Paradise." Kakashi answered.

"Sounds interesting~. Is it good?" Gojo replied with a silly smile.

"Yeah, it pretty good."Kakashi said as he went back to reading.

"Hey, Mr.Satoru." Naruto said catching Gojo's attention.

"That's me, what is it Naruto?" Gojo replied with a smile still on his face.

"Forgive me if this is offensive but why do you have a mask covering your eyes?"

"Hmm, it's a secret."

"Awe man!" Naruto pouted. Yamato decided to make a different conversation, regarding Gojo's students.

"Gojo, you mention earlier that one of your students was in danger. Why is he in danger?" Yamato asked as he received his ramen bowl. Gojo received his and stayed quiet for a second.

"He's in danger because he is a vessel for a cursed spirit." Gojo answered as he took a bit of his ramen.

"What's a cursed spirit?" Naruto asked.

"Good question, how to explain. Cursed spirits or to put it simply curses are a race of spiritual beings manifested from cursed energy as a result of the negative emotions that flow out of humans. As a jujustu sorcerer, I have to exorcise them to keep people safe." Gojo explained.

"Eh? I'm still confused." Naruto sighed as he ate his ramen.

"So your student, is the cursed spirit so dangerous that they want to have him killed?" Yamato interjected. Gojo gave him a nod as he took another bite of his ramen.

"Yeah, the cursed spirit's name is Sukuna. He is the most dangerous among cursed spirits, Itadori became a vessel when he ate one of the fingers of Sukuna. Now don't freak out the fingers were all spread out to different parts of Tokyo. Itadori ate it because his life was endangered at the time, now he is a vessel. I see his potential as my student and as a sorcerer. He's strong, so I'm not really worried about him getting killed easily." Gojo answered.

"I see." Yamato answered bluntly, Whistler they noticed it or not Kakashi was listening to every word that was being said.

"Ah, by the way, this ramen tastes so good. I've never had anything like it!" Gojo smiled as he finished his bowl. When Naruto heard all of this information, he couldn't help but want to meet Itadori.

"Right?! It's the best ramen ever! Another bowl please!" Naruto exclaimed in happiness.

"Me too!" Gojo said excitedly. After the ramen was eaten, Kakashi took Gojo to the Hokage. Kakashi looked at Gojo with curiosity. 'He's very laid back, he seems to have a lot of secrets as well. But I feel like we are similar to each other, I also wonder why he keeps a mask over his eyes. Eh, not my business.' Kakashi thought to himself as he read his book.

"Oh, Kakashi, I forgot to ask are you guys like ninjas or something?" Gojo asked randomly.

"Yes, we are ninjas, do you not have ninja where your from?"

"Nope! Where I'm from ninjas are out of manga and fantasies." Gojo answered as he gave a silly smile.

"Interesting, well, we are here. Now please just be quiet while I introduce you okay? Our Hokage has a...interesting personality." Kakashi said as they entered the Hokage's estate.