The Plan To Save Gojo

As Kakashi reached the village, he collapsed on the ground. Naruto and Yamato ran to his aid and carried him to the infirmary, Naruto noticed that Gojo was no where to be seen. That alone it's self was not a good sign. As the healers did their work, Kakashi started to wake up; he warily looked around the room. Naruto's seemed to be saying something but Kakashi couldn't seem to hear or make out what Naruto was saying.

Kakashi faded back to unconsciousness as the healers finished up, they told Yamato and Naruto to be quiet until Kakashi woke back up. After a few hours of waiting Kakashi finally woke up, he sat up carefully then looked at Naruto and Yamato.

"Kakashi-sensei....how do you feel?" Naruto asked with concern laced in his voice.

"....Better then I was, a little sore but I'll make it." Kakashi answered, Yamato gave out a small sigh.

"You were lucky, we were able to save you before you bled out. That stab wound in your side will take a couple weeks to heal." Yamato said as he leaned against a wall. Kakashi's eyes widened slightly then brushed it off.

"Um, Kakashi-sensei, where is Gojo? Wasn't he with you?" Naruto asked.

"We were ambushed by the Akatsuki and a by a cursed spirit. They found a way to weaken Gojo and hurt him. Last thing I remember was that they knocked him out some how and dragged him away. In short he's captured and he needs our help, what ever they did to him is potent." Kakashi explained.

"Wait-they captured him?! We gotta rescue him!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Calm down, we need more details first and Kakashi, you need to be fully healed before we rescue that guy." Yamato said being the voice of reason.

"Yeah but-" Naruto protested, Kakashi interrupted Naruto with a slight irritated expression upon his face.

"He's right, we need to wait until I'm healed. As much as I hate the idea, we need to wait." Kakashi replied.

"I know, it's just... what are they going to do to him?" Naruto said as he clenched his fists.

"I'm not sure..." Kakashi growled softly.

"I'll give lady Tsunade  a report for you, more physicians will come to heal you more. From what it sounds like we are gonna need you to be healed as fast as possible." Yamato said as he left the room.

"Kakashi-sensei, why do you think the Akatuski members are working with the cursed spirit things." Naruto asked as he unclenched his fists.

"Gojo gave me two reasons why they might be after him. The first was because he was the most powerful and the second was that he's made enemies with a powerful foe.  In my opinion I think it was both reasons." Kakashi replied with a sigh.

"Then we need to save him as fast as possible." Naruto answered, Kakashi gave him a nod in response.

"Yeah, once I'm healed we leave immediately. What ever hell they have in store for him, it will be painful." Kakashi growled softly as he clenched his bed sheet.

"Don't worry Kakashi-sensei, with as tough as that guy is I'm sure he'll be okay by the time we get to him." Naruto said with a confident smile.