FOUR

❝WE ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OR WITHOUT

WE ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OR WITHOUT.

[LAST NAME] AND SARA KOZUME walked out of the gym together hand in hand, on the way to [last name]'s car.

sara looked like an exact replica of her twin brother; golden cat-like eyes, pale skin, long blonde dyed hair with her black roots still showing.

she was even as anti social as him, rude, and blunt. however, unlike kenma, she didn't have a passion for video games. she did like computers, yes, but video games wasn't her thing. she liked making videos, random ones, weather that was messing around with videostar or after effects. she wanted to be a graphic designer when she graduated university.

"that was a good game." [last name] hummed as they got into her car. she sat in the drivers seat, as sara sat in the passengers seat. they waited for kenma and kuroo to come from the locker rooms.

"i guess, i don't see such an interest in volleyball. i don't even see how kenma likes it." sara mumbled, typing away at her phone — most likely telling kenma to 'hurry his lazy ass up.'

[first name] giggled a little, hitting her friends arm.

"you better not be rushing my baby." she pouted. sara rolled her eyes at her nickname for her brother.

"you act like y'all are actually together," she cringed. "you know hes way too anti social to be fucking with you. i wonder how nanami even likes him."

"oh my god they like him?" [first name] asked, surprised at this new information. sara shrugged.

"they act like it whenever their around, plus he's super comfy around them. kinda scary.." she mumbles, as she watches kuroo and kenma make their way towards their car.

"like you and kuroo?" [first name] hummed before they opened the car doors — leaving sara a blushing mess as she couldn't respond. "hi bitches."

"well if it isn't miss cheerleader," kuroo exclaims with a lazy smirk.

"if it isn't mr rooster head." [first name] shot back. "and hi ken!" she smiles at him in the rear view mirror. he smiles back softly before muttering a small 'hi' and going back to his phone.

"are you spending the night?" kenma asked, loud enough for her to hear as she started the car and pulled off. [first name] hummed in response, which pissed sara off.

"yes. she obviously doesn't know how to use words. so yes, she is." she responded for her friend.

"sorry, i wasn't demanded to speak." she said, smirking. "kinda like you tonight. y'know, the 'c'mon use your words for me princess' type of shit." she whispered to where only her and sara could hear, causing the faux blonde to blush again and look away after muttering a 'shut up will you!'

"y'know who you'd look cute with [last name]?" kuroo randomly said as he scrolled social media. the [hair color] girl hummed for to continue. "oikawa tooru."

the girl bout swerved into the wrong lane, jerking the car & choking on her own spit as she made a stop at the red light causing kuroo to laugh.

"nigga what the fuck?" she asked, turning around to glare at him momentarily before looking back at the road.

"i was just scrolling and he popped up in my feed and i think you two would be cute. why don't you try it?" he exclaims, laughing a little at his girlfriend and bestfriend as they grumbled about how much of an irresponsible driver [last name] is.

"he's been trying to become friends with her for the past 2 weeks." sara said, looking out the window.

"he's fucking annoying." [first name] exclaimed, turning at the corner and pulling into the kozume's driveway. "either way, it doesn't matter. it's not like i have to deal with him." she sighed, unbuckling and getting out the car with her bag.

"he's not that bad when you get to know him really! lemme set you up on a date!" kuroo pushes, getting out the car with his bestfriend and girlfriend as all four walk up to the front door.

"no." [last name] exclaims sharply. "i want nothing to do with him."

"c'mon! one date!"

"if i say yes, will you leave me alone?" she asks, walking in the house and going straight to the kitchen with sara. kuroo nods viciously as he sits down on a kitchen stool in front of the [hair color] girl.

"fine. one date. but if it goes terrible then i'm leaving." she exclaims, cringing as kuroo does a victory dance.

-

oikawa sat in his room with iwaizumi as they worked on homework. he heard his phone ding beside him on the desk. he sighed, putting down his pencil to grab the device only to see kuroo texted him.

rolling his eyes, the brown haired male opened the messages to see what was so important from the other captain.

"[last name] wants to go on a date with me?" the third-year said aloud, questioning if the message he read was correct. this peaked hajime's interest, as he sat up in bed and made his way towards his bestfriend; reading the message as well.

"well fuck, what're you going to say?" he asked, looking at the other male. oikawa shrugged, typing a short reply; 'when.'

he watched as kuroo texted back almost immediately, the three iMessage dots showing up then leaving before a new message emerged.

tomorrow at 12.

"should i? it feels weird how she hated me but now wants to go on a date." tooru mumbled. "but then again, who could resist me!" he exclaimed, going back to his normal self. iwa rolled his eyes, going back to his homework as tooru typed a reply that he would be there.