EPILOGUE

[FIRST NAME] LOOKED IN HER BEDROOM mirror before nodding to herself and walking down the stairs. as she got to the bottom, she noticed her fiancé, oikawa, all dressed up in a suit and tie.

they both stopped abruptly, looking at each other with suspicious glances before they broke the deafening silence.

"where are you going?" they asked in unison, making it even more suspicious.

"out with the girls." she hummed, side eyeing the brown eyed boy who stood in front of her.

"out with the boys.." he responded, side eyeing the pretty girl in front of him.

"where?" they asked in unison once more before responding in unison. "dinner."

silence once again encased the two as they just blinked at each other. they sighed, rolling their eyes before heading towards the door together.

"this is such a set up." [first name] scoffed.

"might as well go together." oikawa laughed, grabbing his keys from the bowl at the front door before walking outside towards his car.

"you look pretty, as always." he complimented, leaving the driveway before resting one hand on her thigh. she fiddled with his fingers, a nervous habit she always had.

"and stop being nervous." he exclaimed, tapping her thigh as he drove down the road.

"thank you." she smiled. "and no. i haven't seen sayou since...- graduation." she exclaimed.

"why are you nervous? you talk to her just about everyday." oikawa chuckled.

"that's different, i haven't physically seen her in person. what if she forgot what i looked like?" [first name] over exaggerated as oikawa shook his head with a slight laugh.

"you're kidding me, right?"

-

"[first name]!" asuka beamed, watching her friend walk in the door. [first name] shook her head, laughing at how nothings changed.

they hugged as oikawa kissed his fiancés head; telling her he was going to find his boys. she nodded him off, before walking away with asuka.

"nan!" she beamed, looking at their white haired friend. "still dyeing your hair white i see." she chuckled, running her fingers through it; it was short now, compared to when it was long & down their back.

"yes, because i cannot let go of this color. it was, absolutely, you're brightest idea." they praised, hugging their friend before letting go.

"bitch," they heard from monotone voice that seemed a little more preppy than usual.

they all turned around seeing sara walk over. her stomach was bigger, indicating she was pregnant. [first name] and asuka's vision blurred with tears as they practically ran over to the pregnant girl.

"goddamn, don't knock me over." sara scoffed, her long hair back to its original color.

"you're pregnant." asuka hummed, touching her belly as sara deadpanned and rolled her eyes.

"no, i'm just fat. yeah dumbass, i'm pregnant." she exclaimed, staring at the two who fangirled before waving at nanami.

"am i god mother?" [first name] asked, sparkles in her eye as she stared up at the younger girl.

sara sneered before clicking her tongue. a red hue visible on her face as she looked away and nodded slowly.

[first name] did an internal happy dance as she stood straight only to feel a arm wrap around her.

"kenma!" she smiled, her hand immediately going to the loose hair that was out of the bun.

she looked beside the younger boy, seeing her other friend; yui. she puckered her lips as she looked between the two before yui nodded.

"have fun, and don't let sara's cravings scare you." kenma teased, looking at his sister who was glaring holes into him. he kissed yui's head before walking off with kuroo who had briefly waved at the girls from the door.

they all sat down, ready to eat as [first name] kicked her legs under the table.

"sorry, issei was taking forever to pick a tie." sayou scoffed, walking through the private rooms door and sitting beside [first name].

after a minute of silence as everyone just looked at each other to fill in missing time, sara was the first to talk.

"when the fuck did you get married?" she asked, looking at the ring on asuka's finger. "and you- you're engaged. none of us expected you to last after 2 months seriously." she scoffed, staring at [first name] who smiled and shrugged.

-

"we're now engaged and, or, married men. cheers." mattsun exclaimed, holding his glass up before the other men clanked them- listening to the noise of glass on glass.

"crazy how we all got girls in the same friend group." oikawa hummed, taking a sip of his drink before a mischievous glint was in his eye. "well, some of us."

"haha, so funny." makki exclaimed, scoffing at his former captain before he ate at his noodles. "besides, i'm happy she's happy. even if it is with you." he cringed, rolling his eyes playfully.

"so considerate." iwaizumi hummed, smiling shortly at his friend who deadpanned.

"seriously, who's the best man?" mattsun whined, shaking oikawa's shoulders as the male tried to drink his water.

he choked shortly, coughing before wiping his mouth and gesturing his head at iwa. iwa smiled, sticking his tongue out teasingly at mattsun who pouted.

"you two can still be apart of the groomsmen." oikawa beamed, as the two hissed and hesitatingly agreed.

"kunimi though?" mattsun asked before taking more noddles in his mouth. oikawa opened his mouth before closing it again to think.

"he can be the ring barrier, if i pay him enough of course." oikawa nodded to himself, as his friends laughed.

-

"how was your time?" oikawa asked, kissing [first names] cheek.

"it was great. how was yours?" she asked, waving bye to the boys and her friends as well before walking away with oikawa.

"it was... a time." he laughed. "felt like highschool."

"nostalgic is what you're looking for babe."

"right." oikawa laughed, pulling away to head back home. "i noticed sara's pregnan-"

"no." [first name] cut him off, as he looked over at her baffled for a brief second.

"what do you mean 'nO?!'" he teased, stopping at the red light before putting on his signal.

"no. i'm not a fan of kids. plus, you being away for volleyball here and there and me doing competition cheer thats- that doesn't really fit a kid into our schedule." she hummed, looking over at oikawa who sighed and nodded.

he was going to let it go for now, but they both knew he was going to bring it up again.

"that's what you think." he mumbled, taking his turn.

"tooru!" [first name] exclaimed before he hummed cluelessly.

"what? i just said let's get milk bread." he beamed at the girl who rolled her eyes before nodding.