chapter 4:Testing the newbie

[3rd person POV]

Gudako:"ALRIGHTY THEN! it's time to farm new materials!"

All of Gudako's servants all groan at the same time. Gudako had placed herself on top of a cafeteria table and gathered all her servants. Mash was beside her, not on the table but still next to her senpai, standing, while she was holding a tablet.

Mash:"Let's see. Today is Saturday, for specific farming materials for specific servant classes we have assassin ascension materials and for xp we have Casters and archers. So for today we'll need lancers, riders and Castors. Oh also five rounds of daily qp so give it your best rider class."

Servants of different classes signed in relief, while the servants of the classes that were called and were needed had groaned in defeat. The rider class servants were specifically stressed since they had to also farm for the most materials. Also-

Gudako:"Now as always we'll be drawing names out of this bowl for who goes."

Servants wait to see who would have to be victims of today's farming hell. Meanwhile a certain caster was tapping his foot very anxiously.

Merlin:"Ohhhhh

Merlin:"Ohhhhh. Please, please don't be me. I'm very busy today!"

???:"Doing what exactly? Stalking more woman in their dreams?"

Merlin:"Ha. You call it Stalking. I call it studying. Zhuge."

Zhuge:"You calling it studying very much shows you are a degenerate, but then again at least some have a modicum of respecting others and knowing when to back off

Zhuge:"You calling it studying very much shows you are a degenerate, but then again at least some have a modicum of respecting others and knowing when to back off."

Merlin:"Why aren't you as worried as I am!? I thought out of all people you would be the one complaining atleast. You have more wrinkles than a raisin."

Zhuge:"You get used to it. But then again, what about you ms. Skadi, master has been utilizing your skills for almost a month straight now, are you not also stressed?"

 Skadi, master has been utilizing your skills for almost a month straight now, are you not also stressed?"