chapter 3:The mission

[Y/n's POV]

White. Cold. Heroic spirit? Servant and master. She is our master........ how did we get here? Are we just another tool? Can't. Can't. Think. So... confused.

*knock Knock*

Hmm.

???:"Um? Excuse me. Please um. Open up. Senpai. Would like you speak with you um y/n.

She calls for us. We must respond. Can't disobey. Or maybe she'll punish us like them.

[3rd person POV]

The door to the room opens for Mashu and she comes face to face with y/n. Who stares at her blankly.

Y/n:"Awaiting commands."

Mashu:"Uh? Oh. Just follow me please."

Y/n:"Very well. Lead us."

After a while y/n follows Mashu very closely. Both with a bit of awkward silence. Mostly awkward for Mashu, y/n couldn't comprehend what awkward means. They finally arrived into a room filled with many people and consoles and a particular scientist.

???:"Hmmm

???:"Hmmm. So you must be the most recent Servant Gudako had summoned? It's nice to meet you. I'm Romani."

Y/n:"............."

Romani:"Not much of a talker aye? I see, I see. alright listen I was told by Gudako I needed to inform you about the Grand order."

Y/n:".........................."

Romani:"You see. In 2017 humanity goes extinct. We're currently trying to prevent such a thing from happening by resolving singularity's in human history."

Y/n:"....................................................."

Romani:"I think I broke him."

Y/n:"We've listened."

Romani:"Oh. Thought I was hitting a brick wall there for a second."

Y/n:"Why would you do such a thing. Doesn't hitting a physical inanimate object only harm the individual hitting it?"

Romani:"................................"

Mashu:"................................."

Romani:"Well. That just happened."

Right after Romani had said that both Gudako and Da Vinci had both entered the room.

Gudako:"Morning Mashu. Doctor and    Y/n."

Da Vinci:"Greatings everyone."

Y/n:"Hello there hive queen. Do you need someone devoured?"

Gudako:"Um? No. I just want to know more about you that's all."

Y/n:"we see. What do you require?"

Gudako:"Well first off. Romani, can I get the servant stats?"