My love for the beast💜Part 27

Next day

All are eating their breakfast. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon went to their city after finishing their breakfast. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim went to council meeting.

Now only our boys are eating.

"Tae, how are we gonna attack Bogum???when???" Jin asked.

"Jin, am not sure about that....But I know Bogum is planning something. But before he make a move on it, we have to act" Taehyung said.

"Tae, what about Yugyeom and Lisa" Jugkook asked worriedly. Taehyung pecked Jungkook forehead and

"Don't worry Kookie. We are gonna save them...and I need you all act normally with them. And kook especially you, you shouldn't show any emotions when you see Bogum...Alpha will be always there to protect you...Also, My blood will help them(yuglis) to fight back the curse....It is already started working. I can feel it..Like elder said, we shouldn't leave yuglis alone." Taehyung said.

"So Hmmm, what about the child that gonna kill that witch?" when Jimin mentioned this, Jungkook cheeks tinted with dark pink and

"Jimin, sh-shut up...how can you as-ask like this infront of everyone?" Jungkook said while blushing madly.

Taehyung laughed at his omega and

"Whenever Kook is ready, I am ready....I am more confident that I will be good father and good husband" Taehyung said and smirked at Jungkook red face....

"Hu-husband?" Jungkook asked smiling brightly....

"Ofcourse baby....you will be with me always....you are stuck with me in this life" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook tightly.... ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

And this is how their breakfast went.....

Taehyung started to think about the baby...If the baby happened, both can't continue their studies in university. So Taehyung already planned about home schooling....He need to talk with his parents and elder. and He also planning to propose Jungkook. He doesn't want their first time like nothing. He wanted to make it special...he wanted to make his queen happy....And he will definitely do that!!!! ❤︎❤︎❤︎

After sometime.

All our boys reached the university in evening. From tomorrow only, they are gonna start the classes. Taehyung called Jin to meet him now....

Jin and Taehyung went to balcony to talk...

"Jin, I need your help again" Taehyung said.

"Tell me Taehyung. What do you want from me?" Jin asked.

Then they talked and both went to their rooms to take rest after discussing.

On the other side.

"Kai, drink this baby..now a days you are looking so dull and you need more strength to take revenge baby" Bogum sweetly said...Kai without thinking anything, drank whatever his mate gave.

Next Day

All are getting ready to attend the university.

"Jin, did you?" Tae whispered. Jin nodded his head and showed the box. Taehyung smiled and continued to feed Jungkook.

At University

"Hey guys.....how was your visit?" Yugyeom asked when he see his friends. Kai, Bogum and Lisa also came along with Yugyeom.

"Its really good. We saw our parents and got our blessings." Jungkook said and smiled at them...

"Oh great, but why did you guys suddenly went??you have more days right??also is it really necessary to get blessings by taking leave?" Kai asked...Tae smirked and others also looked at Kai and Bogum disgustingly...All know Kai is trying to get something from them....