My love for the beast💜Part 29

After Dinner
At dorm

All our boys reached the dorm. Taehyung mind linked Namjoon, Yoongi and Jhope for a meeting. All our boys agreed to meet, after their mate sleeping😴.

Taekook

Taehyung was lying in his bed and waiting for Jungkook, who is now changing his dress. He came out after changing. He smiled and

"Are you waiting for me Alpha?" JK Royal omega asked. Taehyung eyes immediately darted to JK. He didn't expected to meet JK. He looked at JK confusedly. JK saw this and sat on Taehyung lap. JK pecked Taehyung lips and

"When Jungkook got inside to change, he started to think about everything. Our child and mating process. He started to think about how to save our child, our friends and you. His become sad, so I took control and made him to rest for a while." JK said.

Taehyung sighed and

"Hm, oh!! I don't know why he is like this. I told him, not to think about anything." Taehyung said.

"Just think about from his side alpha. Now, shall we spend time together" JK asked. Taehyung looked at JK and pecked his lips.

"Do you want me to go or? " Taehyung asked.

"No no, not now. After sometime. I also wanna spend some time with you too" JK said. Both cuddle against each other and Once taehyung confirmed JK is sleeping, he left the room.

At the study room.

When Taehyung went inside, he saw Namjoon is waiting.

"Namjoon, where is Yoongi and Jhope? " Taehyung asked.

"Jimin taking more than they thought. They will be here within 15 minutes." Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded his head.

After 15 minutes, Yoongi jhope came.

"So,what's the plan? " Yoongi asked.

"Guys, I am gonna proceed our first step." Taehyung said bluntly.

"What are you saying? You mean? " Jhope asked.

"Yes, I am gonna kill Bogum. And now I will explain everything" Taehyung said. All his friends nodded his head.

"But before that, I am gonna invite another person in this matter. Let me call him" Taehyung said and mind linked to that person.

After 10 minutes, one person came inside and taehyung friends shocked to see 'Jack'.

"Jack? What is he doing here? " Namjoon asked.

"Namjoon, he volunteered himself for this. And his dragon is not pleased when they attacked Jungkook, Jimin and Jin. So both Jack and his dragon decided to help us, after listening to Bogum Kai speech" Taehyung explained.

"So my plan is to kill Bogum, I am gonna kill him on our dragon form showing day. That is, day after tomorrow." Taehyung said.

"What? You gonna kill him in front of everyone. What about Yugy Lisa??? How are you gonna do that?? " Jhope asked.

"First, we all will transfer together. Second I am having a great control to their dragons than their human side. So it will be very easy for me to kill him and control Yugy, Kai and Lisa from attacking me" Taehyung explained.

"Ok, but why Yugy, Lisa, Kai will attack you? " Jack asked confused.

"Jack, Yugy and Lisa is Bogum Kai fake mate. Actually Bogum Kai is mate and Yugy Lisa is mate. But because of black magic, Yugy is cursed to fake mate with Kai and same goes to Bogum Lisa. So if I tried to attack Bogum, Lisa will attack me because she thinks she is his mate. Kai will attack me because, he knows am attacking Bogum, his mate. And Yugy will eventually attack me because of Kai. So I want you guys to control Yugy, Lisa and Kai." Taehyung said and all nodded their heads agreeing. Taehyung continued.

"First I will make them to submit to me and after that I want you guys to take control over them. They cannot break their submission easily, because JK will be their" Taehyung said and smirked. Jack looked at them confused. Taehyung sighed and explained.

"What? Jungkook is Royal omega? " Jack asked amused. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Ok Taehyung, our transfer place is enough for fighting?? What about other dragons?? What if Bogum tried to take hostage to escape from here??? What about that witch who is helping Bogum Kai? " Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi, don't worry. After transformation, I told our university, head to put the steel bars cage aound the stadium, which they used only when their will be a fight between dragons. And that place is enough Yoongi. And about that witch, am not sure about her. But I know, she will not appear" Taehyung said.

"Oh, I didn't know about the steel bars" Namjoon said.

"So, this is my plan. I don't know how it will go. But before anything happens, I will make sure to kill that Bogum." Taehyung said with angry.

"Don't worry taehyung, we will be their for you" Jhope assured. Taehyung smiled.

"What about Jungkook?? You know, JK just took control when an alpha 'TALKED' about beating you" Yoongi asked.

"Even I don't know Yoongi. Like I control others i will try to control him. But I know, he can break my dominance easily when he see me fighting with Bogum. " Taehyung said and sighed.

"Don't think too much. We will see how it goes" Namjoon said.

"Do not share this with your mates. Or they will start to talk about everything. Jack even you too. Do not share this with your mate." Taehyung said.. All nodded their heads. But Jack didn't.

"Jack? " Taehyung called.

"Hmmmm, don't worry. My mate died last year" Jack said and all shocked to hear.

"I am so sorry Jack, didn't you find your second chance?? " Yoongi asked.

"Hmm, I tried, but I didn't find any" Jack said and lowered his head. Suddenly Taehyung felt something inside his heart and he felt it.

"Jack, your second chance, mate is near you only... But now, he is mated with another alpha. Wait patiently. Everything will be alright" Taehyung said. Jack is shocked to hear this.

"Re-really??? I have one?? " Jack asked and taehyung nodded his head with a smile.

After that, all bid their byes and went to their rooms to take rest.

Namjoon had one question. But he decided to ask tomorrow.

                  ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁