Heat

~Jace's POV~

"Do you have to go?" I asked Izuku while holding a sick, half asleep Katsuki in my arms,

"I'm sorry baby, but yes" He said cupping my cheek and feeling Katsuki's forehead. His temperature had started going up last night and we think he might have caught a fever.

Izuku wanted me to watch his temperature and see if it would go down. With a little help of course. And if it doesn't go down we'd go to the doctor.

We didn't go today because his family had a last minute emergency meeting and it was mandatory that he went.

I sighed "okay" I said "I'll make sure he gets better"

"I know you will" he said kissing my nose before using his vampire speed to leave instead of using his truck. The only reason he left it was incase if an emergency.

I closed the door and took Katsuki upstairs where I set him in the bed and tucked him in. "I'll go make you some soup okay baby" I said combing his hair

"Mhm" he hummed nodding slowly. I went downstairs to get his soup ready. While setting up the plate and utensils a strong scent of Carmel and Sweet honey waffed around the room.

The scent went straight to my dick making it twitch. Confused, I turned off the stove and followed the scent which lead me straight back to our room.

I opened the door and the scent hit me full force making me completely hard. My cock straining against the thin material of my lace boyshorts. I then looked at Katsuki on the bed and my eyes widened.

There on the bed Katsuki had his legs propped up and slightly spread and his fingers buried inside his clearly sopping wet hole.

His other hand rested on his chest as he pinched his perky little nipples. His cheeks were pink with beads of sweat dripping down his cute little face. Then it hit me. Katsuki was in heat.

"Daddy" he called out lewdly snapping me out of my haze

"Yes Katsuki" I answered moving somewhere he could see me better, careful not to get too close

"Daddy, help me" he cried out throwing his head back while burying his fingers deeper inside himself

"Katsuki I-" he cut me off before I could say anything

"Daddy please!" He begged even more, tears streaming down his cheeks and mixing with his sweat.

"Okay, okay baby I'll help" I said walking over to the bed "what is it you want love?"

"Want- no, need your cock" he said looking up at me with literal hearts in his eyes. I pulled off my shorts and tank top then got on top of him

He immediately pulled his fingers out and held onto my shoulders looking up at me expectantly. I sighed internally and slammed inside him watching his eyes roll back and his lips part in a silent scream.

"M-move" he mewled wrapping his legs around my waist. I grunted and pulled out leaving the tip inside, then slamming back in "Gahh~! Daddy~! F🤗~!"

"Damnit baby" I grunted finally getting a rhythmic pace "so tight and hot"

"Daddy~! Feels good~! Ahh~! Ngh~! F-fwah~!" He mewled clawing at my back

~That's definitely going to leave some markes~

"F🤗 Katsuki!" I growled feeling him clench around me

"Harder Daddy~! Nawh~! Hah~! Hnn~!" He keened, his tongue lolled out and his cheeks were no longer pink but red instead.