Dedications/Author's note/Awards

To my wonderful mom, Tammy Lagrega, who deserves the biggest praise for being my main editor, art consultant, and the best mom in the world!

Makayla Post for one of the art pieces of Jasper/Temnota.

Andrew Anderson for the blue skies, green trees and fuzzy bunnies.

Julia Elise for being the first person to listen to my stories, back when they were less story and more insane rambling (heavy emphasis on the insane).

Shannon Law, Mark Thorson, Matt Johnson and everyone else who I ever played Dnd with. For stretching my imagination in many wonderful ways; ways that help keep the nightmares at bay... usually.

Slight Spoilers!! If you're not bothered by horror you can skip this, there's nothing left for you on this page.

What follows is a dark fantasy, meaning both elements of horror and fantasy. There will be blood, gore, and dark themes such as suicide, addiction, and the effects of mutation as experienced in the real world plus some. These themes may present themselves in this book or others in the series.
It is a gruesome and barbaric land with characters that hang on to a thin thread of hope. Having said that, if you feel brave enough to continue then I wish you luck. You'll need it.

 You'll need it