Yuji

I just started going out with Itadori Yuji. He just confessed to me yesterday. I still can't believe I'm going out with the "Itadori Yuji." It was a bit awkward when we all were together on a mission our eyes kept meeting every other moment and he'd look away embarrassed so Megumi and Nobara were suspicious of him.

We finally wrap things up and tell Gojo-sensei about it. We still had rest of the day free.

While we were walking back to our dorms Yuji pulls me aside and covers my mouth with his hand till Megumi and Nobara are gone.

He realized his hand was still on my mouth and he quickly removes them.

"Ah! S-Sorry about that!"

"It's fine Yuji..so why did you pull me away from those two do you need something?"

"It's nothing I just.."

"You just..?"

He kisses me, I was a little surprised at first but I kiss him back and so it goes on back and forth until he finally pulls away.

"I missed you.."

"Aw that's so cute of you Yuji."

"Cute? You do know that people mostly don't describe men as cute right..?"

He rests his head on my shoulder hugging me. I could feel his warm breath down my shirt. I pat his head.

"I know but you are so cute I can't help myself."

"You're weird Y/n."

"Haha I guess I am."

"But I love every part of you even your weirdness."

"Mhm~ I love you wayyy more Yuji!"

"No way."

We both laugh if off and walk towards his room holding hands. He opens the door for me and I walk in. His room was surprisingly cleaner than I expected.

"Did you plan to bring me to your room?"

"A-Ah no I didn't Y/n."

"Then why is your room so clean without any reason? Usually your rooms messy."

"Ah Damn it Fushiguro must've told you."

"Yep!"

I look around all the things were kept in their places respectively. There were cd's lying on his bed I went to grab them but he ran ahead of me and took them away holding them above my level.

"Why are you trying to hide it Yuji?"

"It's what Gojo-sensei gave me to watch! It's not like I own any of these okay!?"

"Oh it really is a dirty movie then."

"I was planning on returning them anyways!! Y/n believe me!!!"

"I believe you, you  won't be needing them anyways now you gave me."

I sit on his bed getting tired of trying to jump and take those cd's from his hand. My shirt was a mess from jumping all over the place and a few buttons came lose and broke off Yuji notices it keeps the cd's aside and sits in front of me on me on his knees.

"Your buttons Y/n" he removes his shirt and gives it to me.

I start taking my shirt off when he stops me holding my hand.

"Not here..I won't be able to control myself Y/n.."

He was blushing and it finally got to me that no matter how cute he is he's still a guy alone in a room with his girlfriend who's being so oblivious the situation.

"I-I understand I'm sorry."

I rush into his washroom despite being the bold one in this relationship I was still embarrassed because who wouldn't in my situation? Even I had desires but I've never really thought much of it until now.

I walk out wearing his shirt and still wearing my skirt. He put on a movie on the Tv, my favorite snacks on the tablr and was sitting on the bed surrounded by pillows.

"Oh my god did you do this for me Yuji?"

"Yeah well you said that you like being surrounded by pillows while having your favourite snacks the other day so I thought I'd surprise you with this."

I jump on him he catches me as we fall on the bed.

"Thanks for all this Yuji! I love youuuu!!!"

He laughs and kisses the top of my head. We watch the movie while eating. Eventually our friends found out about us and they weren't even surprised. Gojo-sensei just loved teasing us after he found out but we just ignored him.

___________________________________________

He's a gentleman in the streets and in the sheets. Until you give him the 'look'. [ Your face when you're really into it/about to cum] he tries to take care of you in bed by asking if he's hurting you or do you need a break. He'd give you kisses all over your body after and before the session. He would never really do anything if you didn't want it.

When you tease him about being too soft/shy he kisses you and makes a move himself because he doesn't want you to feel like he isn't good enough for you.

He asks some time when you confess to him to properly think about it and will give you an honest answer if he likes you or not. Even if he doesn't he'd probably pay more attention to you because he feels he made you sad rejecting you and end up liking you for you.

Gives the best cuddles. You can speak to him about anything and everything on your mind he would listen and give his honest answer.