Maki Zenin

"L/n-?"
Maki found me crying in her room.

I joined Jujutsu high a few months after her. She was my first friend here. We grew close in a short time. Too close for comfort. Before I knew I started liking her. And I knew she would never see me in that way.

She had one goal. To be the Zenin clan leader and to do that she spent all the time she had to train. But despite that, we would always find time for each other.

But lately, we weren't as close as before. We got a few new students in our school in the first year's Itadori Yuji, Fushiguro Megumi and the one and only Kugisaki Nobara. All the problems started when Kugisaki enrolled. I knew she liked Maki. I could tell. She had the same kind of look in her eyes when I looked at her.

Jealousy.

Envy.

Desire.

A year. It took me a year to get as close to Maki as I am now and she just turned up and ruined it all.

I held back for too long and missed my chance and now I won't ever get her back.

"L/n-? What's wrong why are you crying?"
She was shocked. Of course, she would be. For someone like me who didn't try to hold her back or tell her how I felt and acted happy around her 24/7 to be crying in her room all of a sudden. I'm an idiot.

I don't want to do this anymore.

She hurries over to my side and tries to touch me when I smack her hand away. It took her by surprise.

". . ."
She silently turned on the lights and gave me some space. Waiting for me to speak up.

I wipe my tears away with my sleeves and smile at her.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. I just bit my tongue by accident. I'll go now you came to get something for Kugisaki right?"
I wanted to run out of there. But if I did she would know that something was wrong and follow me. I don't want her pity.

"I am. . .but why are you crying Y/n? Can't you tell me? Am I not your friend anymore now that I'm friends with Nobara?"
Her usual poker face was nowhere to be found. She looked genuinely worried. But she didn't try to touch me again.

"Nobara this. . . Nobara that. . .you don't even call me by my name! Don't talk to me  about being 'friends.' I've never wanted to be your friend!!!"
I walk past her and grab the doorknob when she gets behind me and slams the door shut pressing her breasts on my back pinning against the door.

"Then what do you want to be Y/n?"
She whispers in my ears. The first time she's ever called me by my name was in this sexy dominating position where she's restricting my movement and making me feel her chest. How am I not supposed to blush?

"What do you think Maki!? Do you think all those times I said I liked you were a joke!?"
I try to push her away by reaching for her hand but I accidentally grabbed her ass. Nice one Y/n. But now you need to face the consequences. Prepare to be hated by her.

"Y/n."
She flipped me over. Now her chest was pressed against mine and my fucking. God. They. Are. Soft. They're so much bigger and squishier than they look in her uniform. They're like twice the size of mine. I could tell ever without looking.

"When have I ever rejected you Y/n?"
She rests her chin on my shoulder.

Wait what- that's true. She never rejected me. But then she never said that she liked me too!?

"W-Wait you like me? Like, like me not in a platonic way-"
My ears were burning from her breath brushing against them.

"You thick-headed dumbass. I like you Y/n. Not in a platonic way. I want to kiss you and then tease you and make you submit to me in bed. Is that clear enough for you?"
She tugs my uniform down and leaves a trail of kisses from my jaw down my neck and pauses near my collarbone then looks up at me as she leaves a hickey.

"Then don't stop."
I give her a peck on the nose and take her glasses off.