Dear Wildfire

Dear Wildfire,

Ember, you are a wildfire that is out of control. It doesn't matter because nobody sees it; they only feel it. I burn and set fire to everyone who crosses me because they deserve it. If they don't deserve it, so what, fuck it. Nobody deserves my kindness. My kindness to them is a weakness, so I created a wildfire in my mind and around me. My skin is brass, and I do not burn easily. I am a human hazard because I destroy everything and everyone who gets in my way. They made me this way. Every time they neglected me, I was slowly fuming with heat. Every time they ignored me the fumes grew hotter from the smoke. Therefore, I became a human being gone bad because I was a dangerous person. Every time they inhaled my fumes, I would cut them with my tongue's quadruple swords and kill them with my words.

My fumes surrounded everyone with darkness because they couldn't ever figure me out. They couldn't read my thoughts; I became fearless in the worst way ever. When I was born, I was a wildfire, but the flames were smothered by me, always having to find a way to survive. Wildfire defines me perfectly because, just like a wildfire, I was unplanned, unwanted, and now I am uncontrollable. Everyone says, Ember, you've come so far, and they are shocked by my actions. I don't know why they are surprised. After all, it is not my fault. I was born this way.

I have officially exploded,

Ember