Ch. 11 - ALPHA PACT

Florence's outfit

Chapter Eleven⊚ Alpha Pact ⊚

Chapter Eleven
Alpha Pact

"Derek!" Stiles yelled as he slapped Derek face but he didn't wake up making Florence look at Stiles. "I can punch him if you want." She suggested and he shook his head, "I got it." He said before slapping Derek harder then before, the crack of palm to cheek filling the elevator. He pulls back, this time closing his fist before going in for a punch when Derek catches him by the wrist.

Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" Derek asked and Florence sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom. She knocked me out and took Melissa." She said making Derek look at her wide eyed.

"She took her?" He asked and they both nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says. With Stiles's and Florence's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses as another alarming realization hits him.

"What about Cora?"

"Don't you have something better to do than hang around me?" Stiles asked as he and Florence sat around the waiting room as cops roamed around. Florence chuckled under her breath as she messed with the chipped nail polish on her fingers before looking at Stiles. "I can feel the hostility coming off you like fire. Just spare us both the time and say what you wanna say." She said and he shrugged slightly.

"I don't like or trust you." He said and she hummed slightly and pouted, "Aw, I thought we had a connection back in the ambulance. What happened?" She asked and he rolled his eyes. "Scott left with your pack. That's what happened." He said and she nodded, "Yeah, Scott left with them but yet I didn't. I fought the twins for Scott, I could have killed Jennifer multiple times but I didn't for Cora and your father. You can hate me all you want but you could at least be a little thankful for my help." She said before looking away.

He sighed softly and looked away from her and over at the doors to see someone walking im. He sees the badge first. Blue letters in a white laminate around his neck - FBI. Then he sees the face, one he clearly recognizes and clearly doesn't like. "Oh, just perfect." Stiles groaned making Florence look over at him and follow his train of sight.

"Who's that?" She asked as the man glanced over at them, "Scott's dad. And a total dickwad." Stiles muttered making Florence purse her lips and nod the man walked up to them. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Agent McCall said before glancing at Florence, "And who are you?" He asked and Florence shrugged slightly.

"Most people call me Bitch but uh- legally I'm Florence Clarke." She said and he hummed and nodded slightly before looking at Stiles. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Agent McCall asked and Stiles shrugged slightly, "If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles says making Florence chuckle as she crossed her arms over her chest.