Ch. 49 - CODOMINANCE

Florence's outfit

Chapter Forty-Nine🌒 Codominance 🌘

Chapter Forty-Nine
🌒 Codominance 🌘

Florence and Stiles stand around in the garage of the McCall House late at night, where Stiles is in the middle of repairing his Jeep while Florence holds a flashlight for him. Stiles leans over the open hood of the jeep and pulls out a tangle of wires making him look over at Florence with pursed lips as she raised her cocked an  eyebrow at him.

After a moment, he shrugs and reaches back in to pull out a large, rusty cylinder of some kind, which he also sets aside with the wires. Florence looked at him like it was painful to watch as he grabs a wrench before reaching in to tighten a bolt. "I don't think you know what your doing." Florence said and Stiles making look at her, "Of course I do." He said making her raise her eyebrows and look at him crazy.

"Stiles, you just pulled out the alternator and some random wires like it's nothing." She said and he glanced at the thing he just pulled out, "So that's what that is." He said making her look at him in disbelief. "Oh my god. Stop, take this and give me that." She said grabbing the wrench from him and handing him the flashlight.

"You know how to fix cars?" He asked and she glanced up at him as she started working on the jeep. "Have you seen my car? You think I'm gonna be driving around in a 1970s mustang and never work on it?" She asked as Scott walked into the garage.

"So, what did Liam want?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "To help." He said and Florence glanced at him with raised eyebrows. "You gonna let him?" She asked and he thought about it for a moment before answering, "Eventually, I guess..."

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf? Your only actual Beta?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed and slightly shook his head, "You didn't see the way he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes..." Scott said as they watched Florence work on the jeep.

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott? You don't leave out the drummer." Stiles said and Scott sighs, frustratingly but knows Stiles is right.
"Go try it." Florence said, glancing at Stiles who nodded and climbed into the driver seat before turning the key in the ignition, causing the Jeeps engine to roar as it successfully turns on.

Both Scott and Stiles look at Florence impressed as she just smirked, "Success, yes!" Stiles said, highfiving her making her chuckle.

"Now let's get this show on the road ladies." Florence said and climbed into the heep, about to climb into the back seat but paused slightly as Scott climbed into the passenger seat. He went to put in the back seat but then noticed what made Florence pause. A few large bottles of oil sat in the backseat making Florence and Scott look at Stiles who stood outside the passenger side looked at the bottles with pursed lips.