Lia x Ryujin: The Ladies of the Night

GxG
————————

Lia drove through the dark shady street, hoping that her friend Yeji knew what she was talking about and that she wouldn't die tonight. When she told Lia this was the place to go for stress relief, this was not what Lia had in mind. There were several women dressed in skimpy outfits lining the sidewalks, and that's when Lia realized what Yeji meant.

Flashback

"I just need something I don't know what...I'm so frustrated nowadays, I'm tired of it Yeji."

"I know Lia, don't worry about a thing! I've got just the place."

"Hmm?"

"All you have to do is drive to this address."

"What is this place huh?"

"Secret."

"Yeji."

"Ah ah ah, not telling, it's a secret. All I'll say is that there are plenty of people there that can help you, you'll feel amazing when you leave~"

"...Okayyyyy?"

Present

"This is what Yeji meant? No way I'm out of here."

"Hey baby~"

Lia realized she stopped her car for too long, that was basically an open invitation for these girls.

"It's not often we get a pretty girl down here, looking for some fun?"

Lia turned to face the woman and was met by a surprisingly attractive face along with an incredibly hot body.

"U-Uh no ma'am, just passing through."

Lia was bi, so it's not like she was against the idea of having sex with this incredibly attractive woman, but she just knew this whole place was shady, something was bound to go wrong.

"Although, Yeji apparently comes here just fine....maybe I should listen to her..." she thought.

"Alright well be on your way baby~"

"W-Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"My friend recommended I come here for stress relief...but I'm kind of scared."

"Ahh so you're a newbie then? That makes more sense, here baby open the door and I can show you the ropes." she winked.

Lia did as she said and the gorgeous woman stepped inside the vehicle. Lia just started at her.

"Well what are you waiting for? Drive me somewhere quiet and private."

"O-Oh right."

Lia obliged driving to a small alley that led to an abandoned parking lot and parked her car.