⛸ 𝖮𝗇𝖾 🩸

Cullen house 8:00 am 3rd POV

Cullen house
8:00 am
3rd POV

Ariana Hale walked around her bedroom. She was waiting for a good morning text from one of her mates but nothing yet. I know what your thinking, she is being clingy. But in reality she isn't. Ariana hasn't seen Alec, Jane, Felix, and Demetri in weeks. Last time she saw them was over spring break and that was about a month ago.
Being away from her mates takes a toll on her. Once vampires' find their mates they are supposed to be with them forever. Ariana and her mates don't get that luxury.
Ariana was turned at only 15, when she met the Volturi and her mates, they came to an agreement were Ariana goes to high school once normally, all four years. Then she will move to Volterra to be with the four guards.

Ariana walked over to her closet and put one a light blue skirt, a white off the shoulder crop top and one of Demetri's jean jackets. She then put on a pair of white heeled boots.
Ariana walked over to her jewelry box and took out her jewelry. The first thing she put on was her bracelet which was a gift from her Aunt Rosalie and Uncle Emmett. Her stud snowflake earrings, a figure skate necklace from her grandparents. A snowflake necklace from her mother and father. And finally her snowflake promise ring from Her mates.

*ding*

*ding*

Ariana heard her phone go off, she walked over and picked it up off her bed. She had four texts. One from each mate.

From FeFe 💕
Good morning baby 💕

To FeFe💕
Good morning FeFe 💕

From Demi 🥰
Morning Mi Amore

To Demi 🥰
Good Morning Demi

From Wifey 💍💖
Good morning my snowflake
I hope you have a great day a school ❤️

To Wifey 💍💖
Good morning love. I plan on it ❤️