🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥4🩸

3rd POV

3rd POV

Ariana rushed into the hotel where she was supposed to be meeting her mates.

"Hi. I'm the last person for the Volturi party. Can I get my room key?" Ariana asked the receptionist, who looked at her weirdly because of 5 people sharing one room.

"Yes. Let me just check you ID." Ariana handed her the ID . " Okay Ms.Hale. Here is you key and room number."

Ariana smiled at the woman and walked to the elevator.

—————-

The four Volturi guards heads snapped in the direction of the door when they heard it open.

"Hello my loves!" Ariana called walking in.

"ARIANA!" The four guards cheered running over and taking turns hugging and kissing their mate.

"I missed all of you dearly. But, we must get going now. We have a mission to uphold." Ariana tells her mates. Jane nods the boys pout.

—————

Riley Biers exasperated, stands next to a late model sedan that lies upside down in the dark street. Smoke comes from the engine, a fire ignites. Inside the car, a woman screams. "What did I say, about low profile?" Riley yells to the newborn vampires.
"Something's coming... Something... Bigger than any of us alone. And if you can't... ... control yourselves... We're all going to die."

A male newborn ignores him, as he pulls the screaming woman from the car and begins to feed on her. Nearby, two other newborns feed on prizes of their own – a prostitue and a bike messenger. Riley gives up. "What's done is done, just... ... clean up after yourselves."

Standing on an overpass watching the whole affair is Ariana, Jane, Alec, Felix and Demitri.

Felix turns away from the scene "They've already drawn too much attention."

"So has our 'inaction'. Others may begin to question the Volturi's effectiveness." Demitri adds in.

"Let them." Jane says.

"Maybe we should consult with Aro." Felix suggests.

Jane shoots Felix a look – Searing Pain shoots through his body. The massive Felix drops to the ground writhing silently.
"Jane enough" Ariana demands sending Jane a look. Jane stops immediately.

" Aro's decisions are being watched. Ariana must decide." Jane tells the group looking towards the princess.

"Then decide Angel. It's time." Alec says putting his hand on her shoulder.

Demetri goes and helps Felix up. Ariana smiles at Alec.
Jane looks at her brother and mate utterly uncaring of the agony she just caused Felix.
"Yes, it is. Either we let them do what they were created for... Or we end them. Decisions, decisions."

The five mates them disappear from the overpass.

————

Ariana POV( smut warning ) c

"What is it that you wanted to show us Snowflake?" Jane called to me. I was in the bathroom getting changed.

"This." Ariana said opening the bathroom door.

All four of my mates looked at me stunned with their mouths open

All four of my mates looked at me stunned with their mouths open. Jane was the first to come back to reality. She ran up to me. Grabbing me and pushing me towards the bed. She then kissed me with passion and hunger before pushing me onto the bed.

A/N
I'm not good at writing smut whatsoever. So I just gave you the leading up to it.