𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕 ━━ Stop, Drop, and Roll!

🄸🅁🄻
▇▇▇▇▇▇ 

THE REVELRY OF winning the first game of the season was intense. People were drinking, dancing, playing games, and experimenting with magic — all in the Gryffindor Common Room. Ron was the guest of the hour. He was constantly surrounded by people that were, no doubt, feeding his ego.  

Elara found herself in the middle of the makeshift dance floor, screaming the lyrics to 'Like a G6' along with Ginny. The music pounded in her head. Strobe lights did not mix well with alcohol, apparently. Elara could still feel the burn of Firewhiskey on the back of her throat as the words "this is how we live, every single night" flew out of her mouth. Ginny's arm was slung around her neck, leaning on Elara so as to not fall over as she sang.

Despite being Head Girl, Elara had not fallen away from her past tendencies. Breaking rules and defying anyone was what she lived on. Perhaps that's why she was drunk off her ass and singing along to 2010's classics. 

The music faded, and Like a G6 was quickly replaced with Britney Spear's 'Toxic'. 

Ginny and Elara screamed. Their drunken stupor had been stripped from them. Toxic was not a song in which you simply sang. You had to go all out, or it was sacrilege. Aspen Lovelace quickly appeared at their side. Aspen, who danced in her free time, grabbed the pair of them and pulled them into the middle of the floor.

Despite being hammered and in a corset and jeans, dancing came easy to Elara. Although she probably looked like an absolute twat, she dropped and spun with Ginny and Aspen. Their energy soon infected the entire room. There was little to no room to move as people she barely knew jumped up and down beside her. Aspen had gone off with Seamus somewhere, and Ginny was dancing intensely with Clover. 

The need to drink something other than alcohol was overwhelming as a dizzying feeling began flowing over Elara. She wove her way through the sweaty crowd, passing at least three different pairs of people making out as she navigated herself to the drink table. 

Thinking she heard her name called from the crowd, she looked over her shoulder and promptly slammed into someone. They promptly turned around. Through the haze of alcohol, she realized it was none other than Harry.

"Harry!" she exclaimed, reaching for a bottle of water. "Where've you been?"

"Me and Ron and Dean and Seamus were doing a drinking game," he replied, his words slurred ever so slightly. "What about you?"

"I was dancing with Ginny and Aspen." The lukewarm water slid down her throat, and immediately, she felt better. "A drinking game does sound fun."

"Let's do it."

His smile was wide and bright, causing Elara's heart to flip. She grinned back and grabbed a bottle of Firewhiskey.

"Let's get — " 

The pounding of the music ricocheted in her head. She forced her eyes shut to throw off the inflammatory headache that was blooming.

"Let's go back to our dorm!" She shouted over another Britney Spear's song.

Harry nodded, grabbed her free hand, and tugged her out the Common Room. Seeing as they were both hammered, navigating the trashed floor proved difficult, the pair of them stumbling a few times before entering the corridor.