15. She died to save him.

Blake's POV:

I get into my car and fasten my seat belt. Overtaking other cars and by breaking the speed limit I reach on time at Rosario Cafe. Quickly I dial the same number,
Ringing
Ringing
Ring...

"I am here. Where are you?" I ask with my eyes roaming all around the cafe.

The cafe is full of crowd. Almost every table is occupied. Some teenagers laughing like there's no tomorrow to some people engulfed in their phones. Couples taking selfies to some people having meetings. All sorts of personalities are visible to my eyes except for one person whom I came to meet.

"I must say you are on time, Mr. Williams. You made the right choice...." He continues to speak but I cut him off in between.

"Cut the crap and get to the point." Where are you? I swear if this is a joke then it will cost you your life." I shout enough for only him to hear.

"Cool down Mr . Williams. Walk straight to the end of the shop and you will find a door." He speaks.

I walk straight to the end of the shop and the sign which read on the door infuriated me.

"Are you going to meet me in the washroom? Are you kidding me?" I spat but still try to hold my anger.

"I am not meeting you. Go inside and below the sink, you will find an envelope attached." He says and the call disconnects.

Barging into the washroom I crouch down to find an envelope glued to the sink's bottom. I quickly grab it and open it. My hands trembling in rage as I am about to find out the real killer of my mother.
A white color paper is neatly folded so I unfold it. A photo slips and falls on the floor. I bend down to pick up the photo and then turn it around only to find one person whom I would have never considered. My Dad.

"What the fuck!" I scrunch the photo in anger. Before throwing it back onto the floor.

Trying to keep the last ounce of calmness left in me I start reading the paper,

"Let's get straight to the point Mr. Williams. Your dad isn't the main culprit but he is one of the reasons for your mother's death. The killer will come for you soon. Your mother was never his target. It was you since the beginning but she died while saving you. If you want to find the killer, go ask your dad. He has been hiding it from you all this time. If you don't believe me then give it a try, go and ask him."

I scream and punch the mirror in front of me so hard that it breaks making my knuckles bleed. Thankfully no one heard the noise because of music playing in the cafe.

I dial the same number but the phone's turned off. My phone beeps and I look at my sleeping beauty's picture which Andrew send me. Looking at my peace, I subconsciously smile. My worries, my anger, my frustration all go down just by looking at her. She's my everything, my love my world. I step out of the washroom and walk past few tables. I could sense some people staring at my hand from the corner of my eye. Stopping at the counter I ask for a pen and paper. I jolt down the number and ask the bartender to inform me about the charges for the washroom mess. She frowns at me and I just walk out of the cafe.

I head straight to Dad's house with questions and rage building up inside of me. As soon as I reach I rush to his study room. Before I barge into his study I am stopped by a pair of hands in front of me.
I look up at the owner of the hand, Gabriel, in pure rage.

"Bugger off, I have to see him right this instant," I yell.

"Sir, Boss is not in the study. He went to California this morning for some business. I will inform him as soon..."