TWO

First of all I would like to thank you all for loving this book so much!! ❤️❤️
I am really overwhelmed with the response you are giving to this book!!

Love you so much for that!!😘😘💕

Your lovely comments and votes really motivates me to write the chapters at my earliest.🥺🥺

SO KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING ANDDD.....

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME😁

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

What You Hide In Your Heart,
Appears In Your Eyes....

                      -(Imam Ali)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“ARIA!!” folding hands over his chest, Jahangir called Aria in his usual strict tone, as he stood before her in all his taut stance like a governor general, waiting to punish her.

How dare she defy him?!

“Yes!” Aria answered squeaking like a scared little mouse, jumping over Jahangir’s icy strict tone, knowing what was coming.

And God! She was so scared.

“OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES AND SPEAK!!” roaring like a lion, Jahangir firmly held her forearms, feeling irritated with her and jerked her like a ragdoll, commanding her to open her eyes, watching her gasp in shock and shook her head to and fro, as if he had demanded her kidneys.

Even though Aria’s heart was scared to death, she didn't dared open her eyes and held onto a squirming Haya tight in her embrace. She didn't wanted to him shirtless again.... It was a total NO for her.

It was too scandalous.

“Haww!! M-main k-kese...a-apne shirt--” stuttering she answered, her heart glaring at Jahangir for his bold order, making him speechless for a second.

(How can I ? You are not wearing your shirt---)

Here he thought she was annoying him deliberately and here she---

Such an innocent little human she was!!

Yes!! The one who had made your life living hell with her mischief.

“SHUT UP! I am dressed now, Aria.”

Scolding Aria, he held her chin and tugged it upwards with the help of his forefinger, watching her open her blue, almond shaped eyes, blazing with annoyance, forgetting about his anger.

To batana chahiye na!! Mujhe kaunsi wahi aa rahi hai ke inhone shirt pehen li hai.

Jahangir watched how her expressions changed and smirked inwardly at the little spitfire, he was about to extinguish within a span of few seconds.

“Why are you here ? And. That. Too. With. Haya ?” coming directly to the point he glared at her and snatched his daughter from her hold, who sighed in relief after being released from Aria’s tight grasp, pouting cutely  at her who seemed to pale hearing Jahangir.

All her annoyance had now flown away like a wind and was replaced with that of an old emotion which was too prominent in Jahangir’s presence; fear...