Forced or Not, Here They Come

NOTE BEFORE WE START:

Sorry, perhaps I forgot to explain Russia's trigger... He is like America: One Who Wills. Basically the best trigger to have because you can immediately use the Awakening on command.

Anyways... Enjoy long chapter...

(Nobody POV)

The desolate landscape was surrounded on all sides by the ragged spines of rock, caging them in a natural geological colosseum.

But of course, there wasn't any place on Earth that could completely hide the by-product of their training. The area was scarred with jagged walls of ice and smoldering craters. Everything was a mess.

Russia groaned as he tried to lift himself off the ground but his body screamed in pain and he collapsed once again. The frosty aura that surrounded him dissipated, leaving a bruised and beaten country lying helplessly in the dirt.

Beads of sweat dripped from America's face. He held a victorious grin but it did not hide the trembling of his body. In truth, he was near the end of his rope as well but despite that, he clung tightly to the last bits of his strength and laughed.

"This is what I am capable of! I know you look down on me so I hope this is a good wake up call for you, for I am second to none on the battlefield!!!"

He raised his fist to the sky in triumph and screamed to the world:

"THE BED SHALL NOW BELONG TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!"

.

.

.

(The night before)

A sad little wooden cabin was waiting for them on the outskirts of the practically vacant town.

America's brows knit together at the sight of the hut, "No way. That can't be where we're supposed to live for the next week or so. Right?"

"Nope. This is it I'm afraid," NATO shrugged. But of course, the boy who slept in velvet drapes was not gonna accept this.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT ROOF LOOKS LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO FLY AWAY TO HEAVEN. AND THE WALLS- AND WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SPIDERWEBS-"

A good Russian whack to the head silenced him immediately and they turned the doorknob to their new base of operation.

The interiors were not any prettier than the exterior. The paint that once coated the surface of the walls had peeled and flaked, the floorboards were uneven and wobbled with every step. Thick layers of dust lay on top of basically every surface, just daring for someone to disturb it.

Russia's eye began to twitch as he gazed into the sorry excuse of a room.

"See?" America nodded, "I told you."

NATO, however, beamed brightly and pulled out two inflatable mattresses and two sleeping bags.

"It's perfect," he grinned, " Listen up you two. First thing in the morning, you'll tidy up this place until I deem it acceptable. Got that? You will receive further instructions when you finish."

America's face twisted, obviously offended that he was gonna have to do such meaningless chores but he didn't make too much of a fuss about it.