YOU HAVE ENTERED THE GAME

✧4N0M4LY has requested to talk to CYAN...

://Glad to know I'm fulfilling my purpose of pissing everyone I meet off.

✂4NOM4LY has requested to talk to KSJ...

://He never sees the sunlight. He lives his life as a hermit. I also had to constantly make sure he was properly fed ):<

✂4NOM4LY talked to KSJ about; Namjoon, Yoongi...

✧4N0M4LY has requested to talk to LIGHT BLUE...

://They [PENALTIES] cannot directly kill the characters. However, they can indirectly kill the characters, by changing the results to the polls or taking away items needed for survival. 

✧4N0M4LY has talked to... MYG + JHS

✧4N0M4LY gained title... P̷̢͈̽̍͂̒ͅl̸̼̻̺̖̎̀m̷̨̬̲̯͔̪̍̀b̷̦̼̯̑̎̈́̚͠͝ ̶̰̤̼͖̬̊̕ͅT̴̛͕̓͛͒̀ͅb̴̢̬̝͊͊̃̃͛a̸̭̬͓͑͜á̴̬̰̇̍̀f̸̰̼̱̬̠̿̑͋̊̚k̸͓̯̗̳̆͠ͅd̵̬̟̖̺͋̔̀ ̷͔͇̠̿Ṃ̵̃͛͠ḯ̸͈͑́͌̕͝x̶͈̦͐͠k̵̪͒̉͒̀̒k̵̡͇̱̝͕̈́̇̋̕b̷͓̄̕ö̷̮̺́̉͘͝

?❈4N0M4LY? has requested to talk to KNJ...

://I'd say an experience like that builds character.

?❈4N0M4LY? talked to KNJ about; Work, Jungkook, Seokjin...

+++++++

Also, the Corrupt Theory book has officially been started. It's on leah1706 account written by @alphacentaurii and the rest of the people on the discord server. 

+++++++

Namjoon felt himself falling

Namjoon felt himself falling. Stiff, unable to move. Opening his eyes with a start he looked at his surroundings. Tallgrass sorrounding him. Trees so tall they covered the sky and made it hard to distinguish night from day. 

"Namjoon..." His coworker, Jin, said peering over him. "Are you awake?"

"I think so..." Namjoon muttered. "Where are we?"

Jin looked around. "The forest. We're in now..." He said offering his hand to help Namjoon up. As Namjoon took his hand he noticed three marks on Jin's wrist.

╋ ╋ ╋

There was the same on his own wrist as well.

Namjoon looked around again. "Now what?" He asked briefly before his question was answered for him as they heard voices. "The others! Come on!" Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrist and tugged the older behind him without a second thought. 

Running into a small clearing of the forest. Where the voices grew louder. Darkness licking at his skin, not being able to distinguish anything outside of the circle. They were all there, more or less anyway. 

Taehyung was there, although it was unclear if he... Was there? Namjoon blinked a few times, he must have been seeing in three. Red, green, and blue. Each moving in sync with each other as he talked.

Yoongi was there too, although there were large cuts along his skin. Namjoon couldn't tell if they were real or not, as they too looked like a strange mixture of red, green, and blue. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook called, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Hyung you're bleeding." Namjoon looked at his arm, he was. How could he not have noticed? Jungkook pressed the sleeve of his jacket against the wound. "It's not too bad. I think we can manage."

"What are we supposed to do?" Jin asked looking around. The rest of them simply shrugged.

"We need to get back to the city..." Namjoon said.

"Ŵ̸̨͉̖̟̱e̵̛̘͕̬̎͐̇͋̔͝ ̸̪̞̟͔̈̽̽͜s̴̨̿̐̑͂͋h̶̛̺̦̉͒̇̿o̴̢̳̻̝̦͊̎̿̍͝ủ̵̦͝l̸̢̢̩͍̟͉̞̻̆̅̋d̷̢̪̻̹̖͍̞͚͛ ̴̦͉̫̘̼̖͑ͅs̵͇͙̤͎̼̦͑t̶̛̼̐͒̐̋̋͌ǎ̸̲̻͌̍̈́ẙ̴̹̫̣͍͍̹̒̈́̉͝ ̶̻̝̼͑͊̈̅t̶̛̹̪͎̽̑̊̃̏̕͠o̷̡͉̺̮̹̮̩͂̐͝g̸̜͛̋̕e̴̢͙̟̮͍̙̲͋̄̿̀͋̍̕t̸̘̼̫͛̀̕ḥ̴̩̜̜̼̙̀̾͆̏͂̀̒̽ē̴̡͕̩̥̳͖̿̓͌̀͊͘͝r̷̺̟̀̈́͌̽ͅ.̴͓́̈́ We should split up." Hoseok suggested, and everyone else agreed. "Yoongi, I want to talk to you..."

Yoongi nodded and took a step closer to Hoseok. "Okay..."

Jin turned away from Yoongi and looked back at Namjoon. "I'll follow you." He decided. 

Hoseok looked back over at Jimin. "Are you coming?" He asked.

Jimin flicked his eyes up at Hoseok, then to Yoongi. Feeling a hand on his shoulder and turning to face Taehyung. Shaking his head and stepping backward. "No, I'm going with Taehyung."

Namjoon gave a short nod, pairs of two. With one person left. "Jungkook." He said looking at the boy. "Who are you going with?" 

Jungkook opened and closed his mouth a few times. Frantically looking between all of his Hyung's. Yoongi and Hoseok had already disappeared. The fading snapping of twigs and crunching of leaves as they walked away. 

"J̸̢̱͙͚͔̐̂͜ͅu̷̡͝n̷̨͚̪̥̙͖͚̮̓̔͝g̴̥̮͚͑͛̎͝ķ̵̻̤̯̤͓̼̋̾͜ǫ̸͍͑̽̎͐̚ȍ̷̟̙̱̘̱̯͇̱ķ̶͙̲̥̋̀̕͠ ̵̪̰͚̬̐̒͝c̵̡̤͖̻̩̖͘o̵̧̿͊̀́͒̅͠m̴͍̹̗̀̈́̍́́̈́̌͘ͅe̷̖̝̝̓ ̵̧̺̻̲̙͔̤̯͛̋̅̌̐͐͊w̸̬̪̯̃̾̔͂̀i̸̡͇̻̼̙̥̎͗̈́͜ͅt̸͈̬̩̥̻̯͗h̸̨̭̠͚̟͔̤͊̈́́́̎ ̷̡̲̺̲͗̕͜͠u̶͖͆̊͝ş̴̻̺̦̙͈̒̐͒̚.̸̧̱̦̥͙̮͋̓͝ͅ" Taehyung spoke reaching a hand out to the younger. His limbs slightly glitched as he waited for Jungkook to respond.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "I think he's better with us." He suggested.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows backing away, the sounds of his footsteps distorted. "N̶̖̤̆̀͛̄̽̉̚Ȯ̵̗͍̦͖̮͖͐͌̔̍́ͅ.̷͔̥̦͎͎͂̎̉" He declared.

"It's your choice Jungkook..." Namjoon said carefully.

+++++++

POLL

What should Jungkook do?

-Go with Taehyung & Jimin

-Go with Namjoon & Seokjin

-Go alone