meeting

Jungkook pov,
I woke up from lisa calling me.i straightly sat on my bed nd looked at her.she was infront of my cubbord taking my shirt,belt,shoes,tie nd coat out for my Office. Then she said,

Lisa:you should get up nd take a shower.its already 9 today u have a meeting,i already prepared the breakfast.after showering come down.

She said i just nodded. She gave a beautiful smile but i just coldly ignored her nd went towards my bathroom to take a Shower. Who told her to care about me its just a forced marriage. Nd i love my y/n why should i give any fuck about her.i really love my y/n remembering her a cute smile crept on my face bcz how much i love her.nd i am already missing her(cute pout),but never mind (evil smirk)i am gonna see her in a few hours....

Lisa pov,
I dont know why he cant love me the way i love him,everyday i act like a perfect wife but he always ignore me.i love him,seeing him like this really hurt me.its about 2 month of our marriage but we dont even stay in one room.i hope soon he will understand my value nd love me like i do him,(sad smile)

Author pov,

With that jk completed his shower,took his breakfast  nd went towards his company.nd lisa was Again left alone in the huge mansion.

Y/N pov.

SHIT!!!!,i am again late.mr.jeon is gonna kill me i shouldn’t stay awake till late night.hope he doesn’t reach office till now...

With that i entered the office building nd saw there my besti hwasa.

She saw mw nd stopped on her track nd asked me,,,

Hawasa:bitch why r u late again today???dont tell me u were dreaming about mr.jeon again,,

Me:u hoe clam ur ass nd say did mr.jeon arrived???

Hawasa:no u bitch,ur ass is lucky today.nd why are u late again???

Y/N:i was watching some dramas,thats why.now lets go to our cabin or mr.jeon will fire  us.

Hawasa:no u bitch he wont bcz how can he fire his own wife nd i am his wife's friend so he cant fire me🤟😁.

When she said that i am mr.jeon's wife i blushed nd sge noticed it...

Hawasa omooooo mrs.jeon is blushing 🤣🤣🤣

I hit her hand play fully nd saw mr.jeon entering the company in a confident way,myyyy goshhh why he is loking sooo hot today???can i eat himmmmm,he noticed me nd hawasa so we Quickly bowed nd hawasa elbowed me bcz u know its my hubby after-all......

Author pov,
When jeon was coming he saw y/n there so he went to them as he was missing her soooooo badly but kept it professional.

Y/N/Hawasa:good morning,?Mr.jeon.

Jk:good morning, y/n i want u in my cabin,RIGHT NOW.,

with that he left both y/n nd hawasa dumbfounded. "Is he angry today??" hawasa asked y/n nd she said,"dont know,btw bitch i should go to him or he will start to bark like a dog","yes sure nd dont fuck him before wedding",said hawasa nd
Y/n face palmed her self nd left a chuckling hawasa behind.

Y/N pov,
I reached infront of mr.jeon's room door took a deep breath nd knock two times.then a deep yet sooting voice said,

Jk:come in,,oh ms.y/n,tell me today’s schedule.

Y/N:ok so today at 12 u have a lunch meeting with mr.kim,at 6 a small chit chat with mrs.lee,nd at 8 meeting with the foreign ambassadors.

Jk pov,

When she was talking i was just looking at her.how her lips were moving when she was talking,i reallg wanna kiss her until her lips get Sollowen nd fuck her untill she cant walk nd breath, i want to mark her as mine,i want to devor her pussy like no one did,,,

I was sooo in thought that i didn’t notice that she was waving her hands infront of me,,

Y/N:mr.jeon,where did u get lost??

Me:(clearing throat)nothing,just thinking something, did u finish the file that i gave u a week ago?

Y/N:yes sir,i finished it,

Me:ok,gimme  that file.

Y/N:sure sir,,,,,,

TIME SKIP,

at 8 in the night,,,,,,

Y/N pov,

After an exhausting day me nd mr.jeon came to the meeting room nd saw everyone was waiting for us.i bowed to Everyone nd they bowed to mr.jeon.

Then mr.jeon sat on the center chair nd i sat beside him.

Nd then he said,"start the meeting"
Nd that the meeting started.

Jk pov,
Obviously it was a exhausting day but meeting with mr.kim didn’t please me.bcz he was continuously starring at y/n's butt bcz of her tight pencil  skirt her butt was fully visible,ahaa~my baby has a big round butt bcz i can only see it,but i didn’t like how mr.kim was starring at her nd her butt,i got it that soon i have to make her mine nd i will do that.(smirk),then i looked at my baby y/n nd she was sooo focused in the meeting, aigooo~~she is cute i love herrrr....
With that i concentrated on the meeting....

TO BE CONTINUED,,,,,,

plz vote nd comment if u like the story😊😊😊,

Sarangheeee❤️❤️❤️❤️