shocked lisa.

Jungkook pov,

I and y/n went towards my car nd she was surprised by seeing my car.

I chuckled nd said,

Me:baby why are u shocked??? Is something wrong with car if u dont want to go in this car dont worry we will change the car.

Y/N:are u out of ur mind like how can someone dont like this pice oc meal???

I smiled at her cute nd shocked face nd gestured her to sit in the car.then i told my driver to take us home nd we went home.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP.

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOME.

As we reached home my Driver said that we are here,i looked at my baby just to see she is sleeping peacefully in my lap,i smile looking at her.how can something be this beautiful,i shooed my thoughts of nd picked  my baby in bridal style nd went to my room.

how can something be this beautiful,i shooed my thoughts of nd picked  my baby in bridal style nd went to my room

(Jk's house)

As i enter in the house i saw a crying lisa on the couch while all the maids were standing near her.
Some were also rubbing her hands nd legs.when i entered the house with y/n she looked at me shocked but who cares,

I was about to go to my room but lisa quickly stood up nd said,

Lisa:who allowed this slut here?

Me:here u r the one who is a slut dont u dare to call my baby a slut untill u want i tear ur toung from ur mouth.nd this is my house i can bring anyone i want nd can throw out of the house anyone i can.

With that i went to my personal bedroom where without my mom no one entered.not even my dad.

Quick author note:in my 1st chapter where u guys read that Lisa entered jk's room to give his coffee  that wasn’t jk's room

Quick author note:in my 1st chapter where u guys read that Lisa entered jk's room to give his coffee  that wasn’t jk's room.that was another room.in jk's room not even a maid has entered. Only jk's mom has entered. He cleans that room by Himself.

After tucking my baby in the blankets, to get some water bcz the water jug was empty,what if my baby woke up nd didn’t find water??
I Couldn't trust that bitch(lisa).

As i came downstairs i saw lisa was there ready to argue.
Before she could say anything i said,

Me:plz now dont start a argument bcz i am not in the mood.nd plz keep ur voice lower bcz my baby is sleeping if she woke up bcz of ye useless shout u all be dead meat by me.

I looked at a maid nd said,

Me:go nd fill this jug with water.i am waiting here,hurry up.if my baby wake up but doesn’t see me she will be upset, now hurryyyy.

Lisa pov,

When he said those words that looks like they are just words but they are like someone is stabbing me with a knife.the love of my life has called me slut.

Before i can say anything he shushed me already. Is this much of importance i have in his life,why,why it has to be y/n but not me.why he cant see my love but her.he even let her be in his room in which without his mom no one entered. Even after becoming his wife i can't enter and that bitch just seduced my husband nd got every right which was mine.

Then i saw the maid brought him his water jug he glanced at me nd went to his room.

I wiped my tears nd looked at the small wall mirror which was infront of me and smirked. I am lalisa manoban.i cant cry for this stupid reason. I am born to slay.i will get jungkook back at any cost.now i should go and sleep its already 10 at night.i dont have appetite bcz of that slut.

Author pov,

With that all went to their perspective rooms nd drift of to dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

Hey my loviles❤️,hope u liked this chapter.if u liked plz vote or i will marry ur bias🌚🌚🌚,,,,,,,,

Stay safe😊,
Stay gold💛,

And stay tuned for next chapter 😁