Chapter 6 - You & Me

Author's Note #1:

New chapter, because I couldn't leave you hanging for so long with that cliffhanger! The song for the chapter is You & Me by Niall and it hints to what happened between them! Here's a pic of Niall playing the guitar with Ace when they were young.  I have a GIVEAWAY going on if you want to join it's international and it ends on May 17. It's on my ig: cristy.lealr or on my shops's ig: shopmwk :) And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up!

*Niall's POV*

"Are you sure?" I asked Harry as I tried to regain my composure.

"Yes." He answered without looking at the phone again.

"You didn't even look at the picture again." I exclaimed.

"Neil, if Hazza says it's her it's her." Louis intervened, defending his boyfriend.

"I'll look at it again if you want, but I saw this girl an hour ago, I can obviously recognize her." He took my phone again and stared at the picture.

"So?" Liam asked expectantly.

"It's her." He confirmed for a third time. 

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. "Did she say anything about me?" I asked, knowing that it was a long shot after everything that had happened.

"Sorry mate, she didn't. I'm not even sure if she knew that I was in a band with you, I called Louis and told him you and Liam were coming over later tonight and she didn't mention a thing. She didn't even recognize me when I got there, which not to sound too conceited, but it doesn't happen often."

"She must know, it's not like she lived under a rock." Zayn chimed in.

"We were pretty big." Harry added.

"Excuse you?" Louis turned to look at him. "Were?"

"Sorry boo, we ARE pretty big." He emphasized the are, since technically we're on hiatus, so we're still a band even if we're all doing our own stuff. And sometimes I think it's better this way, we deserved as break and to work on our own stuff for a while before going back to the band. I do miss it, but we still hang out a lot without the hectic schedule, which is way better for our friendship.

"That's better." Louis smiled at him, with the smile that was saved only for Harry. We used to tease him all the time and call it the Larry smile, and even though he complained about it when we nagged him, we all knew he secretly loved that name just as much as he loved Harry. 

"Are you going back to the studio tomorrow?" Liam asked Harry.

"Yeah, we've still got some backup vocals that we need to record."

"Why don't you go with him?" Zayn asked me.

"You should come." Harry insisted.

"I don't know." To be honest I don't even know what I would say to her. And even if I did say something, there was no guarantee that she would even answer me, last time I tried to talk to her she didn't even answer the door. But that was 6 years ago, maybe, just maybe, she had forgiven me already. 

"Oh come on mate, I'll come along if you want. For moral support." Louis spoke up.

"Yeah right." I laughed. Moral support my ass, he wanted to go to be with his boyfriend. 

"Fine, I'll come along."

"Me too." Louis added not a second later, making his boyfriend smile at the idea of spending time together in the studio. As if they didn't spend most of their time with each other.