Chapter 26 - Perfect

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is Perfect, my favorite line has always been "And if you like having secret little rendezvous" what's yours? Sorry it took me so long to update, I wasn't in a good mental place but I've been going to therapy and it's been helping a lot! Here's a gif of how Niall felt on the inside after Ace said yes to something. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

~February 10, 2017~

*Casey's POV*

It's been four months since my secret little rendezvous with Niall started and so far no one has caught on to us, well except for Harry, but Niall told him that there was absolutely nothing going on between us. I won't lie, it hasn't been easy. We've been mostly meeting at his place since he lives alone. Ash has been keeping tracks of my every move since I started sleeping with Niall, she claims that I've become really secretive, which let's face it, I have.

"Where are you off to now?" Ash asked me as I was about to walk through the door. 

"I'm gonna go grab coffee." I lied. 

"Like hell you are."

"Fine, I'm gonna go get laid. Happy?" There was no need to lie, so I told her the truth. I knew it would startle her and that would give me just enough time to leave. I saw her blink a couple of times and before she could reply I hurried out the door. 

C: I'll be there in 15  I texted Niall as soon as I got into my car.

N: Perfect

Thanks to LA traffic, it took me almost half an hour to get to Niall's place, during which time he called me 3 fucking times to ask me when I was coming over.

"Took ya long enough." He spoke as he opened the door.

"Hi to you too."

"Sorry, hi."

"Traffic was awful."

"That's LA for you. I've been living here for ages and I still haven't gotten used to it."

"Me neither, that's something that I really miss from home."

"Me too. I'm actually heading back home in March."

"You are? That's amazing."

"Yeah, mom's been nagging me about not coming to visit more often now that I've got more time."

"Weren't you there for Christmas and her birthday?"

"Yeh, I was. But you know mom, it's never enough for her."

"My mom's the same way."

"So anyway...I was thinking..." I could see that he was starting to get nervous because he started messing with his hair. That's something he's done since we were little kids, I guess some things never change.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out to dinner... like together...on Tuesday."

"Like a date?" I asked. During all of this time we had never gone out to dinner in public, sure we'd grab coffee after the studio or we'd grab take out, but we'd never actually gone out in public.

"Yeah."

"Niall..." I started speaking but he cut me off.

"Please don't say no. Give me a chance to prove to you that I've changed. We've gotten closer over these past few months, we've gotten to know each other again, we're friends again, wether you like to admit it or not. So please, give me a chance. I even pronounced chance correctly." I laughed at his last sentence. He was right, we had gotten closer during these past months, I had been trying really hard to suppress my feelings for him, but it was quite hard when we were doing it every other day. We were already kind of a couple in that aspect, so why not give it another shot? What's the worst thing that could happen? It was not like he was planning on auditioning without me again, he was already famous.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Okay?" He asked surprised, in a good way.

"Yeah, I'll go out to dinner with you, on a date. Why are you so surprised?" I let out a small laugh.

"'Cos I thought you'd say no."

"I like to surprise you from time to time Horan." I winked at him and next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. 

*Niall's POV*

I honestly didn't expect her to agree to go on a date with me, but I figured I'd shoot my shot anyway, there was nothing to lose. I was surprised when she agreed. Now I had to plan the most romantic date ever and be on my very best behavior to show her that I have changed, for the better.

"Wait." She suddenly spoke as we laid in bed and I was combing her hair with my fingers. An action to which she had been reluctant at first but ultimately caved a few weeks ago, and now it was kind of our after sex routine. Lay in bed, and have me comb her dark hair with my fingers.

"What?" I asked as I continued my task.

"Today's the 10th."

"Yeah, so?" I was kind of shocked that she hadn't put two and two together until now.

"That means that Tuesday is the 14th."

"It is."

"That means it's Valentines Day."

"Yup."

"Did you plan it like that on purpose?"

"Do you know me? 'Corse I did, why else would I ask you to go on a date on a Tuesday?"

"I thought you didn't want anyone to see us together or some shit like that."

"Why? You're beautiful Ace, why wouldn't I want to be seen with you?"

"Because..."

"Because nothing, you already agreed, and there's no backing down."

"I won't back down."

"Great, because we're going on a date, and we're doing every singe thing people do on dates, I'll get you flowers and I'll open the door for you and hold your hand and I don't care who see us."

"Okay." She smiled at me before planting a small kiss on my lips. Something she almost never did out of the blue since we started sleeping together unless she was very happy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note #2:

Hey there guys! Hope you all had or have a great day today! I'm really sorry again for taking so long to update it, but I'll try to stick to my schedule this time around. I'm really hoping you enjoy this chapter and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr, it would mean the world to me. I'm so grateful for all the love you're giving my stories and my tiktok vids!