01 - SILENT TREATMENT.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

           It had been a few days since the party
and Jude still felt like he was recovering.

Jude had been absolutely livid when he had finally gotten home. It was late and dark and
the walk wasn't so short and simple. It had
felt like miles long so obviously he was pretty upset at the fact Rafe and his friends just
left without even telling him or caring about
how he'd get home.

He was tired of Rafe's actions and he decided that this time was going to be different.

So for exactly three days , Jude was radio silent.

When Rafe called him , he ignored it. His text messageseven an email , were all ignored and deleted straight away. Jude knew if he read just one message he'd cave and throw his hard work away. It was a challenge. Jude stayed in his room most of the time. He hadn't even gotten high , worried he'd end up caving first.

Rafe hadn't gone see him yet , which Jude
knew would come eventually.

Rafe still thought he was in control of everything and if Jude broke the no contact
first then he'd winagain. And Jude didn't
want to be on the losing team this time.

He kept his mind preoccupied with anything he could think of. Not that he had that many hobbies to fall back on. He watched movies on Netflix or some show he thought was interesting. Social media kept him entertained for the most partpartially giving him an excuse to check Rafe's pages to see if he had posted something but like always it was empty.

When the forth day came around , Jude was on the brink of giving up. Eventually Rafe stopped communication completely and it was giving Jude anxiety. Did he not care anymore? Was everything over? Perhaps he was a bit of an overthinkerbut with Rafe , he was completely clueless as to when he'd stop. Everything. Instantly he was regretting the whole idea.