Chapter 1(EDITED)

Lilly above ^

My biker saviour (Angels of the Dark MC#1)

Chapter 1

Lilly's POV

As the whip came down on my back for the hundredth time, I didn't cry, I didn't scream not like the first time, now I silently hope for the blackness to swallow me and let me have some peace until the next time he was bored.

It's been like this for years now, the first time he slapped me, we were fighting but he apologized, so like the naive little girl I was, I forgave him. But he did it again, and again until I decided enough was enough and I packed a small bag and left. He didn't like that. He found me at a motel just outside town and forced me to come back with him. Now I'm down in the basement chained to the wall so I can never get away again. He feeds scraps of molded bread and stale water once every few days, I think. There are no windows down here. I was 19 when he chained me up, and now 23. He always lets me know by giving me my 'birthday treat' of using his knives on me instead of the whip. Every day it keeps getting worse and worse I used to pray to whoever was out there to help me, but now I just wish for death. 

I know he does bad things, I know about the gang he runs who have a human trafficking ring. I know he treats those girls the same way as me and they don't deserve that I think as I fade into the darkness.

I wake up to the sound of a lock opening at the top of the basement and I close my eyes and try to go to a better place, a happier place, but all I see is blackness as I feel him hook my arms and legs onto the table. I feel him force himself into me as I try to fight my way out of the restraints to get away from him. I hate it. I hate how he can make me feel so worthless and emotionless. This has been happening for years now but his doing that, always makes me feel a hundred times worse than any beating he could ever give me. As he finished and left, I curl into a ball and try to go to sleep even though I know I'm not going to get any rest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(450 words)

Hi, I'm Heidi, I hope you like the first chapter if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes please comment and let me know. hate comments won't be tolerated so please be nice. 

remember to vote

thank you, Heidi, xoxo

(428 words)