Truth pt. 2

"First of all let's make something very clear right now, I'm not fucking annoying dating anybody on this table right now. I'm not a hoe, so when you talk to me talk to me correct because this meeting is important even if it doesn't end well" I said
"Aii so speak ya mind shawty, because now I'm interested" East said.
"A little over seven years ago Al, had drag me out to a party I didn't want to go but I still went .... I ended up getting drunk and I think high and I slept with a guy. When I woke up the next day he kick me out saying how I wasn't special, so I am mediately laughed. Fast forward about six weeks I found out I was pregnant, and then my mother found out then she kicked me out of her house. I was too afraid to tell him because I've seen the way he's treated other women to have claiming having his child so I didn't say anything. I moved to LA when I was five months pregnant I started my lash business which is booming right now. I bought a house my dream car. I decided to give them his last name because I know he's a father because he's the only person I've ever slept with. I love my children to death I know keeping them away from him was wrong but I don't want people to think that I'm claiming they're his kids because I want money. When in reality I don't want no money from him not even a penny, I just want my kids to have a good life and if they end up meeting him and he wants to be in their life I'm not gonna stop him. I'm a great mother but I did make a mistake and that mistake was not telling him" I said.

"so who's the lucky man to have had you gave birth to his child" Kd said.
"2" I said
"Huh" Rel said
" I had his twins a handsome boy that looked like his father and a beautiful girl that looks like me" I said
"So why tf are we here because I don't wanna listen to your life story" East said.
To which I got my things ready to get up and leave into I heard Gunna and Alpha say
"East shut up and listen man" Alpha said
"Cmon sis sit down and just say it then you can leave" Gunna said.

East P.O.V
Now I'm starting to get mad because I don't know why I'm even here. Like I know shawty looks familiar, but I don't understand why these two bozos called for the meeting.

"My children's names are Mason Devon and Madison Delilah Brewster. I had YOUR twins almost 7 years ago East, I know I should've told you but like I said in my speech earlier I was scared. You don't have to be in our lives if you don't want to, I'm not putting you on child support. If you want to find me contact Gunna or Alpha" Jayleena said.

And with that her and Al left, my thoughts were running wild.

Did she really have my kids? Do they know who I am? Do they look like me? Will they like me? Are they really mine? Omg I'm a Kignpin with kids.

"Are they really mine" I said Gunna and Alpha.
"I would say 99% bro that little boy looks just like you but with his mamas eyes, and the little girl has you attitude. Even if they aren't yours which I think they are, those are so fire ass kids" Alpha said
"They are yours Dave, I know girls have tried to pin babies on you before but those kids are yours" Gunna said

"I want a DNA test and I wanna meet those kids ASAP" I said and they left.

I run my hands up and down on my face and looked at my second and third in command and asked for their opinions.
"Man the way she was talking about those kids and not wanting money, and having her life together. A normal girl wouldn't do that unless she was 100% sure that those kids are yours. If the kids are yours, you better step up I know you will though" Rel said
"I believe her I don't know why but something in my gut is telling me that she's not lying, and my gut is almost never wrong ". Kd said

~~~~~~~~~~ the next day ~~~~~~~
Jay's P.O.V
__________
Gunna told me that East wanted a DNA test and to meet the kids which I don't mind at all but I'm watch my back.
I walked into my room to see my babies hugged up sleeping together they looked so cute.
I slow woke them up and asked what they wanted for breakfast.

"Momma I want chocolate chip waffles" Madison said
"No mommy I want chocolate chip pancakes" Mason said
"I'll make both pancakes and waffles but you have to eat all your fruit"I said  as they ran to the kitchen to watch me cook.

After I was done cooking I washed the dishes, cleaned up the house a little bit, got me and the twins ready. Now it is time for the most stressful part, picking out an outfit that we all like.