He's Awake Pt.2 !

Recap~

"How's he doing" she said as her voice was laced with concern

Gunna handed me the phone so I can speak

"I am fine baby" I said

"d-dave" her voice cracked

"yes, I am awake love now get to the hospital and give me a kiss" I said smiling

"GUYS LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOUR DADDY WOKE UP"She yelled making me laugh and you heard the kids yell in the background which made my heart melt. I hung up the phone and handed it back to Gunna.

Now we just wait for them to come.

Third Person P.O.V

Jayleena got the kids showered and dressed in sweats and they were on their way to the hospital.

Jayleena had a knot in her stomach because she's scared to see Dave. She is scared that he is going to get shot and die. She's scared that everything would go wrong at some point.

Dave was sitting on the bed waiting for his girl and kids to come in the room. He couldn't wait to see them.

As Jayleena was going into the hospital the kids asked "Is daddy going to be okay"

"Yes my babies he's going to be just fine" I replied

As they got to the room they heard voices inside talking and laughing. They kids walked in the room not gaining attention from anybody.

"DADDY" both kids yelled gaining the attention from the 6 other people in the room.

Dave saw his kids and the biggest smile came on his face.

"My Babies " he said as he helped them up on the bed. They hugged and everyone in the room reared because these kids have been through a lot in the past 6 weeks.

"How have you guys been? Good? Or Bad? " he said

" good but I miss you daddy" Madison said as he teared up again Dave brought her up to his chest to snuggle. Making everybody's hurt melt.

"I miss you too but guess what we did" Mason said

"What did you do" he said back

"We watched your favorite movie, and ate your favorite ice cream too" Mason said smiling

"Hey no far you at ice cream and I ate this place nasty food. I want ice cream" he said pouting at his son making the twins laugh.

East's P.O.V

The kids and I talked for about 5 minutes before I realized that Jay was here. I was so caught up in my kids that I didn't even realize she was in the room with us.

"Guys why don't you take Mason and Madison to bring me some food" and the kids yelled yeah. They all hugged me and left the room.

"You just gonna stand in the corner of the room" I questioned her

She just stared at me almost not believing that I was up in front of her. I just wanted to hug her already but I knew I couldn't get off this bed.

"Jayleena get your ass over here" I said

"How are you doing baby" She said trying to ignore what I just said

"I would be a lot better if you come give me a hug already" I said annoyed. She walked over to me and hugged me.

We stood like this for 2 minutes before I felt her body start to shake. Before I knew it she was full-on sobbing on me.

"Why are you crying baby? " I asked as I was rubbing her head

"B-b-because y-you could have died. I mean I was kidnapped and starved for a week then you were s-shot in the chest. You were in surgery for 6 hours and they said that if you got any worse that you could spill into a c-coma. Then the kids kept asking for y-y-you and I could not lie to them and told them that you were in the h-h-hospital. And you have been here for a little o-over six weeks. I have just missed you so fucking m-much and don't know w-what I would do w-w-without you Dave" she said

"Baby I am fine. Look at me I am up and breathing. I need you to stop worrying baby I am here so live it up with me in the moment. I can't live without you either. I love you Jayleena
forever and always"

The words just flowed out my mouth, I mean I did love Jayleena a lot but I never actually said it to her.

Her eyes went wide " Y-you love me ?" She questioned back

"Of course I love you Jay. You gave me Mason and Madison. You showed me what love is again, I haven't seen that since my mom and sister died. So yes Jay I Love you! As a matter of a fact I am in love with you Jayleena Saint Claire" I said as a tear fell from my eye. I turned my head so she didn't see me cry.

But she turned my head back around so I was looking at her. She wipes the tears that have now fallen and gives me the softest but meaningful kiss of my life. Then she pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

"I love you too baby" she whispered in my ear

"really" I questioned not believing that she was telling the truth

"of course I love you idiot" she said

We ended up talking for the rest of the night until we were both tired. She got a pillow and blanket on the chair and started to get comfortable.

"What are you doing baby" I asked her

"Getting ready for bed obviously" She said back

"Get your pretty ass in this bed with me"

"No I might hurt you" she said trying to keep her eyes open

"Come here now" I said in a demanding tone which made her come over

After almost 2 months my girl is finally back in my arms, and I could not have been anymore happier. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard the door open and I saw two little figures come in near the bed.

"daddy lift us up" Mason said

"Yeah hurry up" Madison said to which I laughed and picked them up on the bed. Mason went on Jay's chest and Madison was on mine. I had one arm around Jay and the other around Madison.

Even though it was now a little tight on the bed with four people I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

_________________________

A/N-

Alright so two questions

1.) Where are y'all from?

2.) Should there be smut?