• NockFell Highschool •

you lay awake, it was almost 2am, the movers did come in and drop off the furniture so now you were in your own room.

you heard your phone vibrate, rolling over and grabbing it, checking the notification.

"oh great...a group chat." you said with a tired groan.

Group chat <3 (sal, ash, larry, Y/N)

Ash: Hey guys!

Sal: what are you doing up this late?

Ash: couldn't sleep, lol

Y/N: what are your guys classes? i don't wanna be alone in any of my classes

Ash: i'll tell you tomorrow at school

Sal: same, that way we can compare all of our schedules

Larry: can you guys shut up i'm tryna sleep

Ash: at this hour? damn Larry didn't know you went to bed early

Larry: no i'm just high as hell and i wanna sleep but with all the notifications i can't

Sal: pfft whatever you will be asleep in like 3 minutes

- Next morning at 6:30 AM -

i could hear my alarm going off, i sat up and stretched, rubbing my eyes, getting out of bed and going to my closet and picking out some clothes, i chose to wear some a skirt, a sweater and some ripped tights and some winged eyeliner. (this is your outfit)

i grabbed my backpack and walked out of the apartment, seeing sal leaving the same time as me

"oh, hey sal." i waved at him, smiling a little.

"hey Y/N." Sal said, adjusting his mask and making sure the buckles were secured.

we walked out of the elevator and saw Larry and ash standing there, waiting.

"you guys ready to go? the bus is going to be here soon" ash said, motioning outside.

it was really cold outside, the rain wasn't helping either.

i looked over and saw Larry whispering in sals ear, suddenly sal came up to me and held his hoodie out.

"you looked like you were cold so.." he said, looking away.