The backstory

Lilly was born on Thursday 18th November 2006 at 11:30.

Her mother (Kelly Maria Gibbs) and her father (Theodore Alex MacGyver) had one boy before her, Angus Civil MacGyver and another boy afterwards Phineas Parker MacGyver.

At the age of one she was given the nickname 'the disappointment' by her father for being the only girl he had ever reproduced. Her farther saw girls as weak and dumb.

Her full name is Lilly Eleanor Maria MacGyver. Maria named after her mother and Eleanor named after he sister whom sadly died during an amount of stress farther had put on her mom.

When she was 3, her mother took her out to buy her a gift as it was her birthday, while at the store two men grabbed her mother and her from behind and gave her mother the choice its either you, or the child. Of course being her mother, she said her. She was killed right in front of her.

Her farther hated her even more after that, and from there he would create stupid games or challenges to test he strength and to find out her weaknesses.

Lilly had enough, throughout her life she was treated like shit. She didn't belive her mothers death was an accident, but she had no proof.

Until she meet Leroy Jethro Gibbs....