New

LILLY POV

I awoke with a bright tough light shining down upon my face. Where was I?He hadn't gotten to !e had he? Panicking arose from my body. Was Phineas okay, gosh what about Civil. Looking at my soroundings, it was as tho I was Inna dream. Was this a reality or was it fake. I would remember mother always telling me 'one day I won't be there for you anymor. Bad men are all around us but don't let them get to you'. Had I disobed her? Looking to my left, I saw an old, white man who seemed to be crying. Had I done something? He told me it was just memories but something felt off.

ANTHONY DENOZO POV

He had gone. Where you may ask, I couldn't tell you. He hadn't just walked but sprinted out. Something was up. After Gibbs had gone I asked Megeek to see i he could do some weird wizard stuff and magic us that phone call he had just received. Like the nerd he is, he was able to. A young girl. Lilly MacGyver? Who the hell is she? After a little background check, turn out she was Gibbs' niece. Fuking hell. 'If she's a MacGyver, do you think she can bend a paperclip into a coat hanger?' Death stares. I said it out loud, fuck.

THEODORE (Lilly's farther)

These shitheads. How hard is it to make sure she doesn't get out. Apparently to hard. ' If you had a role in this Angus just say.' 

'I didn't' Did I believe him, yes because he's a man and they don't lie. I couldn't care less about Lilly but shes apart of the family and I need to be the one to punish her for killing her mother. Stupid girl needs her punishment.

Unknown POV

Fuck.

A/N 

I am so sorry for not posting in a while I am trying to post more ofter, and ideas or anything type in the chat and I'll give you a shout-out but also if people still read this could you put "Hey" in the chat please. Thanks for reading and being patient with me.