Chapter 1- Bad Blood (Taylor Swift)

NOTE: None of this is an implication or comment about any of the real people. They are just characters with the same name. Russell Brand, don't sue. But if you do own a brothel, I won't be particularly surprised.

It had been a hard day for Eddie. Working as a prostitute in Victorian England was not all it was cracked up to be. But he had no choice.

See, 3 months ago, on the night before his 18th birthday, Eddie had let his pet canary (who was called Ethanol) out to keep him company. 

His father, Jay Rayner, may let him live at his estate with all his other illegitimate children but that didn't mean Eddie ever received any attention. Jay was always too busy as a food critique— "Masterchef this, and Masterchef that"— so there was never any time for little Eddie. So he found comfort in Ethanol, the bird he'd found in a bush and named after the bitter drink he'd been given as a child to get him to sleep. 

But in a horrific turn of events, the canary had escaped and was caught by none other than Russell Brand (whom looked uncomfortably like his father, Jay Rayner). 

Russell Brand was a cruel and merciless boss who promised the freedom of Eddie and his canary in exchange for the boy's services in his brothel. Only once Eddie had earned enough could he leave.

After working hard until late into the night, he came to get his paycheck. 

Instead, he saw another boy, around his age, conversing with Russell (or Russlé, to friends and fans).

"So I'll start work tomorrow,"  said the unfamiliar boy with a gentle smile. 

"OH NO!" thought Eddie. This boy looked similar to him— brown hair, blue eyes, 18 or a bit older... Twink. But he had prettier features than him, and a boyish smile. This mystery boy could easily get more clients than Eddie, and then what would he do? He would never leave, never feel Ethanol's silky feathers again.

The boy then turned to face Eddie. 

"I'm Henry," he said in a ridiculously posh voice, "Pleased to meet you."

"Whore," Eddie thought, glaring at Henry, "Let's see how long you last..."