001. sucks to suck

#2 | care

Based of the song 'enjoy yourself'

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔 became more than awkward— his daily work already excluded him from your life — as much as his own. With your guilt nonexistent , and his 'cluelessness' , it made you feel slightly sad. "...Satoru do you need help with something..?" You watched from the doorway as he rummage throughout the boxes in the house.

"I'm fine, love." His eyes darted from brown box to box, not even looking up at you. It was moments like this that made you feel more than worthless.

"Dinners on the table. Eat it when you're done." You walked away, into your shared bedroom, that's when expected anger hit you. To swore to yourself that anger wasn't the right thing when dealing with Satoru. 'The strongest Jujutsu sorcerer' dealt with stress or anger mentally. Unlike you, even when you were neutral, a expression showed it on your face.

All you heard was shuffling in the next room, from what you heard Satoru was in distress. Soft grunts came from the living room, a cheer of satisfaction came after it. "BABYY~ I FOUND IT"

You clenched your jaw, "Found what?" He rushed into the room with a goofy grin on his lips, "our wedding photos" your lips parted to say something but the words didn't come out in time. "That's what you were looking for hm?" Satoru walked closer to you, shoving the photo frame into your face. "Darling you looked so pretty" he gushed, like sweet honey dripped from his teeth.

you were tempted  to jump into his arms and cry about your past mistakes, wanting to beg for forgiveness, even if it was stupid. You wanted to give him the satisfaction of your love, his words made you wanna forget about Geto, about his cheating.

A look of shock made it's way onto Satoru's face as your change of emotions surprised him, it turned out you had hugged Satoru in the middle of his gushing. "baby you seem more affectionate today, did something happen?" he put emphasis on the 'affectionate' "I just wanna be near you right now"

"Come here love," Satoru pulled you closer to his chest, gently patting your head. Unbearable longing hid deep in your sighs. He pepper kisses on your face, making a sense of normalcy return to you. "Getou called me today." In a way, Getou was in no way related to your conversation of silence, "oh. What did he say?"

"Nothing~ just told me that you forgot something over his house-," You cut him off, "I'll ask Shoko to go get it, she goes over there a lot." His lips curved at the ends, until your gaze went on him. Making it turn into his normal, neutral smirk.

"Just go get it, Shoko might be busy later~" You griped the bed covers, nervousness hit your emotions.

"Fine. Ok." You regretted almost everything you had done up until that.

"Yay~ , i'll tell him."

MAE'S THOUGHTSS

dying rn , ANYWAYSS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i am writing Getou the way i see the jjk manga portray him as a character, I'm just adding the manipulative trait , goes for gojo too ,

LOve you <3