004. househusband?

004. 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱.

gojo stood in your shared kitchen, with a pink apron with pink lace and an embroidered apple on it— with the words 'big dawg' on it

gojo stood in your shared kitchen, with a pink apron with pink lace and an embroidered apple on it— with the words 'big dawg' on it. "Oh really baby?" he replied, his eyes still glued to the eggs in the pan.

"yeah, it was fun. lil' ass cherry tomatoes in my grandma backyard." gojo hummed, pulling a plate to put the eggs on. "we should visit her" he pulled the island chair closer to you to kiss your cheek.

"hm, we could go today if you want?" You dropped the fork in your hand onto the plate. "don't you have work?" Satoru gave you a ear to ear grin—"couldn't hurt to miss one day?" "since your such a good worker—fine."

he was desperate,— FOR YOUR TOUCH. shouko had told him already to  stop whatever the two you of had going on. he couldn't—every moment he got he would fist himself at the thought of your soft flesh touching his own.

maybe it was because he had the gojo wrapped around his finger that made him want more of you. Nevertheless, he continued helping gojo relieve himself, because in Gojo's words—'pussy's good but I need something more.' gojo never realized getou had become more and more withdrawn towards him. if gojo called him, he would find a way to end the call with a small, meek 'goodbye'

until—one day. A call came to Getou's phone— he hoped it wasn't from shouko–trying to give him continuous talks on safe sex, but it was from you. Getou could feel his stomach turn— like his heart had dropped down into the tight spot.

He built enough control to answer the phone, "hello?" "Hey! Gojo said you cook with tomatoes and we're going to my grandma's house. do you wanna come?" You had invited him to an important place in your life—were the two of you that close? not that he thought about it.

"sure" "I'll give you the directions later."

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 came to the directions you sent him, you could feel the air—that had a gritty atmosphere, become tense. Getou showed up in casual clothes, a half buttoned up shirt and sweats with a PUFFA over it. Your Grandmother stood on her porch with a  broom in hand. "Come get the the lil' ass tomatoes you asked for! I've got stuff to do [Y/n]!"

"okay okay grammy" you spoke her nickname in a joking tone. Gojo stood behind you, looking down on your interaction with your grandmother. he wanted nothing more than to keep you happy. lies. he would continue to lie to you about where his loyalty lies. Because to him—you were more than his stupid. little. WIFE.

Grammy noticed satoru in a daze and waved her broom as she begone to speak, "Satoru come help with the food!" satoru lent down and squished your cheek against his own, "Getou  take care of her okay!" He yelled as he walked to the porch amd inside the house to help your grandmother.

you had a cheeky— but solemn expression on your face. 'The last thing I need is to get myself into a situation again.' "Love, you look stressed." Getou said. You walked over to where he was, still staying silent. "you know—I could help?"

you widened your eyes—finally facing Getou. "Last time you said something like that it was sex." He smirked—fakely. "maybe sex is what you need?"

getou sadness era.