Chapter 13

After their little moment days have past
And now it was the time for 2 little Angels birthday.Those angels are Toko aoi and Nika aoi.Nika and Toko's situation was improved but she was still mad at him.The one's that come to the party was:Captain and his old wild bey gang, Fubuki, Aiga,Valt,Rantaro and Ransou,Bell, other members of the beyclub,Shu,Their Parents, Drum. and Toko's lover.Naru.First they have sang "Happy birthday to you" and they have cut the cakes.And after a free seconds it was Present time.They have formed a line and started to give presents.Nika got basic stuff as pencil,notebook and an earring.On toko's side he got new launcher setup and the things he got after that was like Nika's.But one other present he got made his day good.It was from non other than Naru.Her present was a box of sweets, cake and sandwiches.He extremely loved that.He wanted to kiss her in the lips but thay cant do that becouse they wilk be aware of their relationship.But Nika was a little sad that Aiga didnt give her a present.After present time it is time for the man's favourite time.BATTLE TIME!!Since Toko is one of the birthday boy's rhey will battle against him.Bell slide at him with his cape.

B:It is time to battle against the demon king.

Rans:No it is mine.

B:No mine,

Dr:What about me ?!

Aiga:No mine.

B:U were with him hole year.It is our turn.

Aig:What did u just say?!

Lightings gather in their heads while Ranjiro took the lead.

Ranj:Hey!You will battle me.

T:Fine by me.

Others were shocked becouse he was the one going to battle while they were arguing.Eventually they settled down and decided to watch.

Ranj:My cyclone ragnarok will shred you to pieces.He said these as he showed him his bey.Cyclone ring was white and ragnarok core was orange and supposed to be light blue side was dark blue.

T:We will see.He said like this as he showed his aqua trident.A db bey with giga and Absorb.

Na:Then i will be the ref.

Gu:Why she is the ref ?

Tob:I honestly have no idea.

Na:This is a 2 point battle.Understood ?

Toko and Ranjiro:Got it.

Na:Ready and set

Ranj:3

T:2

Na:1

All:Go shoot!

2 of the beys landed perfectly but after a few seconds trident was against ragnarok and both beys didnt make a contact.

Ranj:Counter clockwise spin !!He gritted his teeth.

Ranj:It doesnt matter to me.Go ragnarok!

T:Trident!

And they started clashing slowly at center knocking each other every time they made contact.Soon after ragnarok pushed trident back and claimed the center.

Ranj:Thats it Ragnarok.DOUBLE WING CYCLONE.

ragnarok started to made a powerful cyclone.Not letting trident to attack center stage

Tobi:Go captain, you can do it

Gu:What he said.

But triden didnt slowed down.Instead it got faster by each second.

Ranj:What the !

Bell:I see.Ragnarok's wind designed is the same direction with ragnarok.If it was clockwise wind would hit the triden but trident is counter clockwise so the wind comes from behind its back giving it a spin boost.