Cheater

Genre:Angst

Disclaimer: Cussing?

AN: Hange uses they/them pronouns here because yes <3

You had been out on a mission for about a week and a half. You missed your husband Levi you two have married for about for a year, you were really excited to see him you have not saw him in awhile.

You and Hange were walking through the hallways together late at night they were walking  you back to Levi's office after the mission you wanted to surprise him, you walked him in his room to find the lights off "That's  weird" you thought but the bed room light is on? You could hear weird mewls coming from his room you could hear a girls voice as well you heart sunk and you hand started to shake on the door knob you started to feel angry if it was what you thought.

You opened slammed open the door to see Levi hovering over Petra  tears of anger just started pouring down your cheeks you locked at Levi's wide eyed face you went over to him and smacked him as hard as you can to leave a print at least "I'm sorry baby" he whispered still in shock of what just happend Petra looked at you and grinned a bit  she was always jealous of you twos realtionship 

(ps: no petra slander I love her im just using her)

He went over to you and cupped your face you slap his hands away tears streaming down your face you slapped him again "I hate you.." you said as you turn around and walked out his office and slapped the door you went to go find Hange for comfort. They were the only person you trusted now you slowly walked to Hange's office waiting for your tears to dry still trying to process what just happend you thought he loved you.

You were really confused about what just happened you were still confused about your feelings as you sit outside Hange's door waiting for you to calm down you don't want them seeing you like this it would break there heart you just wanted comfort but you were scared you would lash out on them.

The next morning you woke up in Hange's office you must of fell asleep outside there door last night you felt like you were hung over you had cried so much why did you get yourself so worked up over a boy you thought it's the fact you even wasted you life on him is what upset you the most you could of been doing better things than worrying about him all the time. Is he okay? Has he ate yet? But now you just don't care all you could think about was last nights events just kept replaying in your minds over and over again like a never ending nightmare.

You started to wake up to go check the time and look for Hange you wonder if they realized what happend yet with you and Levi you really didn't want to go to breakfest and have to see his face not now atleast you weren't ready you still needed time to recover.

You got up and got dressed out of your pj's to go to breakfest you assumed Hange was already there you could probably hide some where in the cafeteria away from him you walked down the hallway and opened the big doors and avoided eye contact of everybody that you came around. You spotted Levi he was sitting next to.....Petra what did she have that you didn't how could she ruin your how life so quickly you loved Levi with your whole heart and then this bitch just comes around and steals it all away it's not fair you thought.

You saw Levi staring at you, you looked away you hated him now he can go enjoy his life with Petra you got up from the corner you were sitting in and got up and sat next to Eren, he knew Eren had a thing for you which made him angry but now you didn't  care you enjoyed Eren's company he was a fun person and attractive to so you didn't mind. You saw from the corner of you eye him roll his eyes you smirked you knew this was childish but you didn't care.

You were talking with Eren and the others laughing and having fun when all the sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder you turned around to see Levi looking down at you he looked angry you could tell he was pissed off for whatever reason "Meet me at my office at 6 cadet"  you roll you eyes at him you knew what he was going to do he was going to convince you to get back together with him and say how much he loved you if he loved you he wouldn't of done that.

"No thanks there's no real reason for me to go" you bite back he looks  at you intensely "It's a order and there is a reason for you to go we have to talk about some issues" he huffs "Fine ill guess ill go.." you were kinda happy you got to talk to him one last time just like old times when he would do this and you two would hookup in his office if only that was the reason you were going to his office this time.

TIMESKIP You were walking down to his office you were kinds nervous of what he was going to say was he going to apologize if he was you weren't going to accept there was no reason to he messed up he should pay.

You knocked on his door palms sweaty "Name and business" he says in a monotone voice "Y/n you called for me" you said in a annoyed voice you just wanted to get this over with.

"Y/n I think its time you stop seeing me"

AN: lol sorry this is stupid bad ngl i just wanted to get this chapter out as fast as I could i havnt been able to write because my old pc broke but im back! yeah and im really sorry i didnt have any motivation for this and also im not gonna lie if i say ima do a prt 2 for a oneshot i probably am not.... unless people request it im just so lazy and bipolar with the stuff i write but i try to do it the best that i can for you guys sorry if levi or y/n is oc sorry for any spelling mistakes or if the plot dont make sense hope yall have a good say <3

WORDS:1095